Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
I have that exact same one, but in black. Honestly man, the ONLY thing I don't like about and this is trivial, is the corny duck logo. That can be addressed pretty easily though. It was simple to install, and the velcro has been sturdy enough to not move at all, even with a clumsy 85 lb. labrador retriever flopping around back there. I love all the access you maintain to the storage areas, pull straps for seats, etc. You also have no issues utilizing the 3rd row. The material it's made from holds up to the advertising claims of being easy to clean. I vacuum up all the hair, dirt, or sand, and wipe it down with a soapy rag, and it's good to go. Fits well, and looks clean. Suits our needs perfectly.

I will say that it may be best to not plan on removing and installing frequently. The velcro seems to grab ahold of the interior carpet pretty damn well, so it may tear it up a little over time, but that's purely speculation. Other than that, we love it.

·
Registered
529 Posts
I have one of that exact brand in the back of a 7 year old pacifica we have. Underneath it's brand new.

Only complaint is, at least on the pacifica one, it uses velcro to the carpet along the edges to hold it down, which in all honesty i prefer to gluing on another strip of whatever. But after years of ripping it off to get at the spare tire or the like it "fluffs up" the edge of the carpet.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, with three boys and a Golden Retriever, this sounds like the solution for us - thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts