Dodge Durango Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
By all accounts, Mopar doesn't make all weather mats for Durangos equipped with 2nd row captain's chairs.
And then I stumbled upon these online, but without a picture.

Has anybody here seen these in person?

Dodge Durango All Weather Mats - Captain's Chair Second Row
All-Weather style Floor Mats are molded in color and feature deep ribs to trap and hold water, snow and mud to protect your carpet and keep it clean. A must during inclement weather. Also known as Slush Mats, they work great in all seasons.
All-Weather Mats, Complete set of 4 mats.
Includes front driver, passenger, and 2nd row mats
Fits Captain's Chair Second Row Seating only
Model(s): Dodge Durango
Model Year(s): 2018 2019
Part Number(s): 82215970AA

·
Registered
131 Posts
I have been looking at these mats as well, the picture they have up now looks very different to the standard captain chair floor mats and looks like it goes under the front seats as well. Also they don’t mention a 3rd floor mat for the 2nd row captain seats. Maybe they are working on it still.
would be nice to hear from anyone that has there OEM mats and how they fit.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I got them for my 2019 when I bought them. If I remember right, they go from the driver's side to just past the center of the tunnel, and the passenger side takes over from there. They snap together with a hook type system. Mine always seem to separate, but I don't carry many passengers so I just ignore it.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I decided to pull the trigger on the Mopar factory slush floor mats for my 2020 with captains seat 2nd row. I must say I was hesitant at first about the fit and of course they where much cheaper than the well know brands so I was a little worried about the quality and durability of the floor mats.
I purchased my mats through my local NC dealer and good supporter of the Dodger forums, Steve White Motors as they were the best priced even better than the official site.
The floor mats arrived and I must say they are freaking awesome I could not have asked for better, the fit is perfect molded to all the corners of the floor and forms a nice side wall to retain any unfortunate fluid spills. I love the pattern on the floor mats which incidentally almost matches the front grill pattern and rear step trim. The front floor mats have the Durango name molded into them which is a nice added touch. The 2nd row captain seat mats fit great and cover the entire rear footwell area even over the drive shaft hump.
I am extremely pleased with these floor mats couldn’t ask for more and at the price they are a steal, I purchased the truck mat as well and it fits and looks the same as the other mats with the grill pattern and the Durango name on it.
Enjoy the pictures

. Silver Carbon Baggage Leather Carbon Silver Leather Baggage Mesh Silver Carbon Trunk

·
Registered
131 Posts
Added comment if any of the Dodge Marketing peeps are reading these forums we need a similar design 3rd row mat for the Durango with 2nd row captain seats please :)

·
Registered
633 Posts
I decided to pull the trigger on the Mopar factory slush floor mats for my 2020 with captains seat 2nd row. I must say I was hesitant at first about the fit and of course they where much cheaper than the well know brands so I was a little worried about the quality and durability of the floor mats.
I purchased my mats through my local NC dealer and good supporter of the Dodger forums, Steve White Motors as they were the best priced even better than the official site.
The floor mats arrived and I must say they are freaking awesome I could not have asked for better, the fit is perfect molded to all the corners of the floor and forms a nice side wall to retain any unfortunate fluid spills. I love the pattern on the floor mats which incidentally almost matches the front grill pattern and rear step trim. The front floor mats have the Durango name molded into them which is a nice added touch. The 2nd row captain seat mats fit great and cover the entire rear footwell area even over the drive shaft hump.
I am extremely pleased with these floor mats couldn’t ask for more and at the price they are a steal, I purchased the truck mat as well and it fits and looks the same as the other mats with the grill pattern and the Durango name on it.
Enjoy the pictures

. View attachment 112568 View attachment 112569 View attachment 112570
thanks for this, very helpful... I might order them. but I have 2 questions:
1. the mopar site shows the 2nd row as 2 individual mats, not 1 long one that goes all the way across but your pics look like it's one long piece which is obviously better, is that true?
2. YOu got the the trunk mat too? If so, does it cover the rear and the 3rd row seats if down? the picture looks like it's only the smaller one when the seats are up?
Thanks,

·
Registered
131 Posts
thanks for this, very helpful... I might order them. but I have 2 questions:
1. the mopar site shows the 2nd row as 2 individual mats, not 1 long one that goes all the way across but your pics look like it's one long piece which is obviously better, is that true?
2. YOu got the the trunk mat too? If so, does it cover the rear and the 3rd row seats if down? the picture looks like it's only the smaller one when the seats are up?
Thanks,
Heat00 good questions here are the answers for you.

1. The 2nd row mats for the tumble captain chairs is in fact 2 separate mats that have a clip together seem where they meet on the top of the driveshaft tunnel in the middle of the vehicle.
2. The rear truck mat that I purchased was for the 3rd row seat in there normal upright position, so the truck mat is for the smaller space when the seats are up. I didn't see an option for a large truck mat.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Heat00 good questions here are the answers for you.

1. The 2nd row mats for the tumble captain chairs is in fact 2 separate mats that have a clip together seem where they meet on the top of the driveshaft tunnel in the middle of the vehicle.
2. The rear truck mat that I purchased was for the 3rd row seat in there normal upright position, so the truck mat is for the smaller space when the seats are up. I didn't see an option for a large truck mat.
thanks... you must be mad bro.... LOL.... all kidding aside, I don't have the rear buckets, I have the bench seat but wanted one piece. I think I'm going to just get the lloyds since they have matching front row, second row one piece and large trunk mat. they are the cheapest but I got the trunk mat for my son's r/t and its perfect. I like it better than the usual weathertech because it doesn't cover the sides so if you need to open the box below or even flip the 3rd row up, it's much easier with this one. it folds in half easily and if I remember my WT one, wasn't so friendly in those 2 situations and the OEM Mopar only make the smaller trunk one but I drive with with the 3rd row down 99.99% of the time and prefer the protection for when I put crap back there.

in any case, thank you for the answers!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts