1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,274 Posts
Well-done. Let's see some more shots!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Nice job, Max. Did you paint your rims or dip them? I've been debating caliper covers, but I think that will be my next mod. It looks great. Did you run into some one or thing? :(

·
Registered
39 Posts
lol apparently nothing is wrong with the front. It just looks distorted in the pic due to the light. My apologies!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Calipercovers.com
Thanks SLAINT06. $230 ouch. I am gonna have to think hard about this. Alternatively, I could muster the energy to clean, prime, and paint about one caliper a month for a total cost after 4 months of about $40. Or do nothing. They claim the covers reduce brake dust though. Very tough call. One thing's for sure, I think the red calipers are boss!

Do you see a way to get custom engraving for the D covers? The FAQ says to select your vehicle and then click on "Custom" but I cannot find the custom link.

·
Registered
415 Posts

These are black and silver. I had the red ones on 2012. They really make the the truck and wheels pop. I know you can get from carid.com too and sometimes cheaper there. I think I paid $179.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So, I got the caliper covers through Jc Whitney. they are MGP. I found a 20% off and free shipping coupon so I got them for $160. I Plasti-Dipped the wheels just to see the look, I am going to have them powder coated or get new rims eventually. I will get more pics up soon. I based it off a Charger R/T by putting the red R/T emblem on the back in place of the chrome one, and a red R/T logo on the grill in place of the Dodge emblem. And the Hemi emblems on the side. It turned out exactly the way I had it pictured and wanted it. Thank you all for the compliments!! I will get more pics up soon!
Have fun!!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Looks great! Love the black on black with red covers! Thanks for the heads up on the discount from JC Whitney, $230 is just too rich for my blood, but $160 is more doable. Are the covers you have plain or do they say something?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Thanks for the tip maxx! I found the same coupon. These are looking more and more like they will be in my future.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts