Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Always found myself on this site, and decided why not just join. So i apologize for all the posts these last 2 days.
But I have found for these 1st gen durangos not too many options when it comes to bull bars, push bars and brush guards. Anybody running a form of either one would you mind giving a quick review and price of each? And if you have a picture that would be great. Just a guy here trying to decide what would be the best investment for front end protection/looks while on a budget.

Thanks, Dixie

·
Premium Member
5,612 Posts
your best bet is the internet. Weston makes them, Smittybuilt makes some I think. Then there are a few others I can't think of. pick the ones still available and compare price and looks and get the one you like the most. not everyone is still avail that some of us have on our D's. they all attach in about the same way.

let us know what you pick out.

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
Welcome to durangoclub! I like the brushgaurds as it looks to cover the front end more that the push/ bull bars... mine is a knockoff westin version... Believe I still have pic's in my gallery...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts