Dodge Durango Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so about 100% sure that the bolt pictured was left in the front outside bezel area by the windshield wiper after I went to the dealership for an oil change. I'd just been in the engine bay to swap out the air filter, and most likely would have noticed it. It seems to be an M6 and just over 1" long. Any ideas where it goes? Thanks...

·
Registered
2017 durango sxt,tinted windows,Cooper tires, oem splash guards, husky liners, avs vent shades,Clean
174 Posts
Could it be the bolt that holds the engine cover in place?

·
Registered
375 Posts
Okay, so about 100% sure that the bolt pictured was left in the front outside bezel area by the windshield wiper after I went to the dealership for an oil change. I'd just been in the engine bay to swap out the air filter, and most likely would have noticed it. It seems to be an M6 and just over 1" long. Any ideas where it goes? Thanks... View attachment 115711
Looks like a windage tray bolt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
375 Posts
Plastic Sheild underneath the car…they usually aren’t Phillips though..check around airbox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
354 Posts
Could it be the bolt that holds the engine cover in place?
I'm 99% sure that's what it is.

1949 International KB2, 302/T5
1968 Dodge Dart GTS, 340/727
2006 Dodge Magnum R/T "SRT Design"
2016 Dodge Durango Limited

·
Registered
402 Posts
Yes that is the bolt used on 2016 and up to hold engine cover on (my 18 has it, my 14 work just fine with interference fit)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts