Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
Do you carry shock tower Strut bar for the 3.6 challenger? 3.5 ones don't work, without a lot of mod's.

·
Super Moderator
2,287 Posts
How about the mopar strut tower caps that are for the challenger/charger, but can be modded to fit the durango?

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
Steve took my old challenger caps and did a slight mod to make them work on his ride!

·
Registered
314 Posts
I'd like the LMI intake for my 5.7l '14 RT...

·
Registered
124 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
So will you meet our requests or will it only be on items you choose for the sale?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So will you meet our requests or will it only be on items you choose for the sale?
We are rolling out our sale items gradually over this week, leading up to Black Friday so you won't see them all hit at once. We are putting everything we can on sale as much as we can. :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
(Zoomers is working on a Durango R/T system and it's going to be amazing, but wanted to share this with you in case you have R/T or SRT cars that need exhaust.)

All Zoomers Exhaust Catback Systems are on SALE for $899 for a Limited Time NOW through Cyber Monday (12/1). That's 40% off the SRT systems and over 30% off the R/T systems!

You can order through us or through our sister company Zoomers Exhaust directly ...

To Order via Speedlogix: Zoomers Exhaust
To Order via Zoomers: http://www.zoomersexhaust.com/

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Time for the BIG SALE on DiabloSport Tuners + Free Shipping to the US48 ... even FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING if you want it fast!

Trinity = $529
inTune DCX = $395
inTune = $339

We have these tuners in stock, and you can reserve yours now! The DiabloSport sale officially starts on Black Friday the 27th, but we'll lock in your order so you don't miss out on the deal. :)

To Order: DiabloSport

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
10% Off Gorilla Lug Nuts, Locking Lugs and Sets! Now through Cyber Monday (12/1) ... use coupon code: BF-GOR-10

To Order: Gorilla

1 - 20 of 29 Posts