Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time for the BIG SALE on DiabloSport Tuners + Free Shipping to the US48 ... even FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING if you want it fast!

Trinity = $529
inTune DCX = $395
inTune = $339

We have these tuners in stock, and you can reserve yours now! The DiabloSport sale officially starts on Black Friday the 27th, but we'll lock in your order so you don't miss out on the deal. :)

To Order: DiabloSport

·
Registered
124 Posts
Reminder we now have tuners for 08-09 4.7 Durango (Intune or Trinity) as well as 12-14 Durango 3.6 or 5.7 (Intune DCX or Trinity)

Of course these tuners also work on most other 05-14 Chrysler products as well!

·
Registered
116 Posts
I believe this was already posted in another one of your company's threads. I appreciate your post and offers, but please don't litter our site. Also, I have clicked on some of the links from your other thread; just a suggest, please have the links go to the specific product for our Durangos.

Thanks again for the great products and discounts!

·
Registered
124 Posts
I believe this was already posted in another one of your company's threads. I appreciate your post and offers, but please don't litter our site. Also, I have clicked on some of the links from your other thread; just a suggest, please have the links go to the specific product for our Durangos.

Thanks again for the great products and discounts!
I appreciate the feedback, I didn't think three posts in a thread like this over a two day period would be considered littering the site though. I also didnt see any post referencing what you are speaking of. If you are referring to several new threads being started in our vendor section, it is Black Friday week so this is the biggest sale week for all retailers so yes there will be a few more threads started to save money for folks...

Just to clarify
As far as only linking to products for durango, the threads we list here are exclusively for parts that will work for Durangos. In general, unlike most of our competition, We only carry products that fit late model mopars. So for instance, clicking the link to the tuners listed will bring up tuners that fit the Durango. As stated in my previous post the Intune works with the 08-09, the intune DCX fits the 11-14 as does the Trinity.

In closing we are owners of these vehicles and enthusiasts first and foremost, and vendors second. We have been a part of various modern Mopar related forums for the past 8 years and hope we provide more than just product information to folks.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Understood, and thank you for your response. I do appreciate your support of the site and discount offers. Have a great Thanksgiving.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts