Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a 2016 DD and for the past year and a half I have had issues with my backup camera. Sometimes the screen will be fuzzy, or go completely black. I have had the camera replace 3 times and the head unit replaced once. And every time it would fix it temporarily but eventually it would go out again. So I took it to the dealer today and they decided to check the camera wiring from the camera to the radio and what he found was a shortage in the wiring harness. Now that it’s been replaced, hopefully this will resolve the problem.

·
Registered
5,208 Posts
Your mechanics clearly are part replacers first.....reminds me of a GE tech I was dealing with on a microwave that the night lights kept burning out..he was out 3 times and told me that's how its designed they're all defective and you can't run the night light all night. I told him, then get me a unit that works or you're going to be here every month replacing the light bulbs.
He called GE to get a replacement microwave and they told him to replace the wiring harness...even while he was arguing with them that wouldn't fix it. Well it did.
Sometimes you can't fix lazy or stupid.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts