Premium interior group $1495
Blind spot detection $495
Dvd entertainment $1995
Carbon fiber interior $995
Technology group $2395
Blacktop package $1295
2nd row cpt chairs $1195
2nd row console storage $595

Comes out to $63,636 MSRP is $67,145 and told expect to not see it till end of Oct. It takes about a week for acceptance and my vehicle is listed as #99 Not sure what rebates and deals will be available at pickup.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Fantastic, I've been eagerly waiting on this info. You made my night! The pricing is better than I expected too.

Did you order AWD? And if so do you recall what MSRP was without it?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I was going to buy a 2020 RT but decided to hold off. Glad I did cause Tow N go gives you SRT mods minus about 70hp but you gain 75miles on tank of gas. Best of both worlds. Ordering just opened up on 8/6/20 at dealers not sure why you cant do online build yet.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Fantastic, I've been eagerly waiting on this info. You made my night! The pricing is better than I expected too.

Did you order AWD? And if so do you recall what MSRP was without it?
I went with AWD because of where I am so not sure what the RWD cost is

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Thought of another question.

Which interior color did you go with and what were the possible choices?

Thank you.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I went with black and carbon fiber. The seats are leather suede. Choice was a white color, black on black then different shades of red but no picture of what they are calling Vitra Grey ( disappointed no photos of color ) outer color I chose was Reactor blue with blackout package

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thought of another question.

Which interior color did you go with and what were the possible choices?

Thank you.
Here is the list off the site
Available Interior Colors:
  • Black.
  • Black/Light Frost.
  • Black/Radar Red.
  • Black/Vitra Grey.
  • Black/Ebony Red.
  • Black/Demonic Red

·
Registered
31 Posts
If you go to dodge builds they are the common red interiors 1 is dark, then a lighter red then brite red. Im not a red interior fan at all, the frost white to hard to maintain as blue jeans bleed on them. Was curious of the vitra grey but no photos available so I did black on black and chose the carbon fiber addition to off set it

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hopefully they get the builder out soon. Hoping they dont wait till they are already are on showrooms before allowing builder.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I will have to call dodge in morning to find out if I need to add the trailer tow group with it as it wasnt clear on it. You would think the tow N Go would have it and trailer group was if you didnt want tow n go but when I find out will let you know

21 - 40 of 87 Posts