Dodge Durango Forum banner
41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Bgable- thanks for joining us... Yes, that is the MOPAR part number for the hood. I have all the other items listed as well, still waiting on the part number for the heat shield/silencer. Josh Bjarko at Avondale Dodge, AZ is hooking us up with the best prices possible for doing these upgrades. He has been with me thru my Ram, my own Dodge and upgrades to my Charger. He has engines on sale now, and I am working with service on a swap price to replace your 5.7. I have already spoken to Plum, a Hemi Speed shop and others and I have some prices based on what part of the country you are in. I will be doing my own swap, so I will create a list of parts needed for the DIY people, unless someone starts their upgrade before I do, than hopefully we can get a list going then.

15RT - your ride looks amazing! very nice. I love the Jeep SRT steering wheel- I am thinking I might do that next. You got any interior pics?
-SRT Hood 68309501AD
-Hood Nozzle 68269108AA
-Hood Clips x10 4878883AA
-Hood Liner 68309355AD
-Hood Bezels
68309356AB
68309357AB
68321446AB

--
2017 Dodge Durango AWD R/T Granite Blacktop

Performance
K&N Intake, Fastman 86mm TB, Ported Intake Manifold, 180° Thermostat, Corsa Catback, Grocery Getter Strut Brace (paint matched), Diablosport Trinity, Jay Greene Tune

Appearance/Interior
Gorilla Black Lugs, Luxe Taillight Tint, Front Windows 15% Ceramic Tint, Yellow Fog Lights, Weather Tech Floor Liners, Mopar Grille Emblem, Steering Wheel AUX Buttons, Tazer

Future
ATI Underdrive Pulley, ARH Headers, Ported Heads, Custom Cam, Whipple Supercharger

DiabloSport Trinity Times 0-60 5.79, 1/4 14.37

·
Registered
463 Posts

Did something happen to the original post or is it just my phone?

--

Performance
K&N Intake, Fastman 86mm TB, Ported Intake Manifold, 180° Thermostat, Corsa Catback, Grocery Getter Strut Brace (paint matched), Diablosport Trinity, Jay Greene Tune

Appearance/Interior
Gorilla Black Lugs, Luxe Taillight Tint, Front Windows 15% Ceramic Tint, Yellow Fog Lights, Weather Tech Floor Liners, Mopar Grille Emblem, Steering Wheel AUX Buttons, Tazer

Future
ATI Underdrive Pulley, ARH Headers, Ported Heads, Custom Cam, Whipple Supercharger

·
Registered
463 Posts
I’ve been looking for the part number for the PCM cover. All the Durangos with the SRT hood have a cover since the vents could potentially let in water on the PCM
PCM cover 68334597AB

--

Performance

Appearance/Interior

Future

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
I am still here? what happened? i just ordered my shifter bezel, shifter and handle. Sorry my job has me slammed, but i am on it.

6FE061CCAC SHIFTER-TRANSMISSION $173

6FC27DX9AC BEZEL-GEAR SHIFT INDICATOR $395

68322226AC SHIFTER-TRANSMISSION $215

·
Registered
98 Posts
And keep your 5.7L I have had mine supercharged for over a year with zero problems. I added big intake with a huge filter, 90mm TB, Edlebrock E force supercharger, injectors and fuel pump. AMH big long tube headers, AR X pipe, Vibrant EPA stamped high flow cats. dual Borla Exhaust. HP tuners and tuned by Premier Auto Performance. Brisk racing 6 series plugs. Airbags in the rear. On pump gas 91 we made 517 whp, and 523 tq. On 8.5 psi.
With 105 octane we made 551 whp and 577tq. I don’t go looking for races but I had a 2018 Srt Chase me down. From the light it was over from the start. Atleast he was a good sport about it.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Hey guys... sorry for slowing down, but I got slammed at work again, and the holidays. This will really start kicking here about mid-January again. Thanks for the PM questions- always glad to answer anything I can.

I gotta tell you, been watching all the new ones.... the SRT DD and I freaking want one, but cannot give up my girl i got now.. I will owe 25-26K plus tax unless i resell in 2 months... and it has 24K miles and all the toys! Blu ray to sunroof to everything AWD RT! i want to keep it and still upgrade her and get an SRT_ so if anyone knows where any sacks of cash are let me know.... If anyone wants to take my conversion over, i would be glad to send you the specs and all my upgrades..i am not letting the dealer have this... maybe a good forum member that needs a good deal and a jump start on their conversion, or i am keeping it. its just so close to brand new i cant see not keeping it! damn it, there is never enough cash to go around!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Steve- those specs rock! that is why i did this entire thread- why spend 70K when you can get an SRT for some upgrades to your RT! well done dude! Only reason i am even wavering on the buying one and keeping mine is I can tear mine down and still have a daily driver that is bad-ass! but the price is still killing me. I Love my srt charger- but the durango is so much easier on then runs to CA or UT and back- Anyone want to start a lottery fund let me know... .first goal, all new SRTs DD for everyone and then we split the cash after that!

·
Registered
463 Posts
The SRT durango is not just a styling package and motor. There is tons of differences like the cooling for the brakes, adjustable suspension and all the SRT page goodies.

Sadly you will never be able to build a SRT from a RT for less then the cost of a SRT.

--

Performance
K&N Intake, Fastman 86mm TB, Ported Intake Manifold, 180° Thermostat, Billet Tech Catch Can, Corsa Catback, Grocery Getter Strut Brace (paint matched), Diablosport Trinity, Jay Greene Tune

Appearance/Interior
SRT Hood, Gorilla Black Lugs, Luxe Taillight Tint, Front Windows 15% Ceramic Tint, Yellow Fog Lights, Weather Tech Floor Liners, Mopar Grille Emblem, Steering Wheel AUX Buttons, Tazer

Future

·
Registered
34 Posts
I am still here? what happened? i just ordered my shifter bezel, shifter and handle. Sorry my job has me slammed, but i am on it.

Interested in doing this myself, the rotary shifter is not for me. What was the outcome of your install? Is there a write-up anywhere for this? Thank you for the info.

·
Registered
18 Posts

I too would like to know if this worked. I hate the rotory shift knob...

41 - 60 of 67 Posts