Dodge Durango Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
I didnt see SRT instrument cluster, wheel flares, rear fascia, srt floormats, quadratrac single speed transfer case system on the list. Lots of options out there to upgrade 100hp if money is no object. But then again for under 70k OTD with a mopar lifetime warranty (if available on SRTs) could have exactly what u want till the wheels fall off.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I didnt see SRT instrument cluster, wheel flares, rear fascia, srt floormats, quadratrac single speed transfer case system on the list. Lots of options out there to upgrade 100hp if money is no object. But then again for under 70k OTD with a mopar lifetime warranty (if available on SRTs) could have exactly what u want till the
wheels fall off.
70k OTD would be for just the Truck in base form if you want to load it up, sure it stacks fast. But access to EP or FWP will pull it down some. The mopar warranty is offered when you purchase the truck. It will extend factory warranty at a cost. On a RT it is anywhere from 1500 to 3000, again depending if you get EP or FWP.
So 64k plus plus tax title...68k minus 1500 for FWP, plus 3k for warranty is 69.5k. Depending where you live amd what dealer u hook up with, it can be had for less. But i understand staying debt free is your main interest. For me, if i wanted to put 15k more into my truck, i would either lease a 392 charger/chally for a few years (since 15k in mods would not add amy value anyway) or bump to the SRT DD. All of the above will make the 15k disappear at about the same rate.

The mirrors- it is what it is. Either swap em, Or try to do them again and find a dealer who will update the bcm with new sales codes.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts