Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for information on this before I fly down and drive it home. It's a 2015 DDRT with a Whipple and Corsa cat back. Seller has no info on the build, tune, etc. Nothing. Just what meets the eye basically.

Figured I'd reach out here and see if anyone recognized it. Thanks for any help!

·
Registered
566 Posts
Interesting it has a dealer plate !

I would sure want to know who did the build & tune before purchasing + what other mods were done to strengthen the internals!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@MikeD1 Certainly would like to know, but I'm thinking about rolling the dice on it. It's for my wife's daily driver. She's not a lead foot but I spoiled her with a 400hp LS2 for her last daily and she likes to pass people when they are driving like idiots. I'll drive it and look it all over, and then I've got a local buddy that can pull it up in HP Tuners and check everything out there. He even has a dyno so we could get some real numbers on it too. Might be fun.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Going to have it inspected at a local shop tomorrow. They're going over the whole thing with a fine tooth comb and checking out the tuning as well. Might be mine soon enough.

·
Registered
566 Posts
The install looks clean from the pic, but if they messed up the tune, it could spoil your whole day !
If they can figure out who did the tune & do a little data logging to make sure the dude wasn't running on the raggity edge, it's could be a great find.
That Whipple can crank out some pressure - way more that the stock internals can handle !

·
Registered
246 Posts
Did a search under "Whipple"

these member had or have a 2015 doesn't look like the Florida R/T

post 19

1 - 10 of 10 Posts