Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did some investigating last night into adding power ports to the rear seats in my 2018 SSV. I found what I determined to be the wiring and connector for the ‘hat switch’ that turns on my center console light when the lid is opened, with nothing connected to it. See pics below.
Fast forward to today. I begin dismantling my center console, not for the aforementioned project, but to clean up the remainder of my large latte with 2 extra shots and 2 pumps of vanilla (not the sugar free stuff either) that filled my cup holders to brim when the poorly secured lid popped off the first time I tried to take a drink. 😡
Anyway - under the console I found three connector not attached to anything - all with differ colored wiring. I relieve the one with the yellow wire goes to my console light, and maybe the other 2 belong together? Anyone been this far into their console and know what I’m looking at?
Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
2014 Durango RT 392
942 Posts
I did some investigating last night into adding power ports to the rear seats in my 2018 SSV. I found what I determined to be the wiring and connector for the ‘hat switch’ that turns on my center console light when the lid is opened, with nothing connected to it. See pics below.
Fast forward to today. I begin dismantling my center console, not for the aforementioned project, but to clean up the remainder of my large latte with 2 extra shots and 2 pumps of vanilla (not the sugar free stuff either) that filled my cup holders to brim when the poorly secured lid popped off the first time I tried to take a drink. 😡
Anyway - under the console I found three connector not attached to anything - all with differ colored wiring. I relieve the one with the yellow wire goes to my console light, and maybe the other 2 belong together? Anyone been this far into their console and know what I’m looking at?
View attachment 114875 View attachment 114876 View attachment 114877 Thanks in advance...
You need to get with member awehlage. He is the wiring guru here.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts