Dodge Durango Forum banner
1621 - 1640 of 1672 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Durango R/T Arizona
1,854 Posts
Someone with an RT had a rear end leak that required the rear end to be replaced under warranty.

·
Registered
2021 Durango Hellcat
217 Posts
The only leak I’ve experienced is that the rear driver window wasn’t sealed properly from the factory.

Which that reminds me, I need to follow up on the replacement BCM from the dealership.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
So to keep this thread alive I swapped out my winter shoes for the summertime 3 seasons and took a look around. The rear suspension has a cradle supporting the bottom spring and it acts like a Childs beach pale. Having the spring surrounded by a half inch of road detritus just didn't seem right so I scooped it out. Also any smarter than me gear heads know why the oem wheel studs have one that has a little S engraved in it and two others have a green and yellow paint dots:unsure:

·
Super Moderator
112 Posts
I am wondering if there is some additive we can use for the gas now that Biden announced he will mandate 15% ethanol for all pump gas at least for the summer....I believe this 15% is the limit they manufacturers say is safe to run

·
Registered
202 Posts
I am wondering if there is some additive we can use for the gas now that Biden announced he will mandate 15% ethanol for all pump gas at least for the summer....I believe this 15% is the limit they manufacturers say is safe to run
check Ethanol-free gas stations in the U.S. and Canada ethanol-free stations. I know there is wawa but that is midgrade(89/90), at least around my area.

·
Registered
2020 DDSRT Octane Red, 2020 Ram 1500 Crew Cab, 2021 HD FLHXS
174 Posts
well since the ethanol can clog systems, running something like techron complete fuel system cleaner should help
It (e15) will erode your fuel system components over time. Hasn't been shown to lower greenhouse emissions. Seeing that you will need to burn more to make the same amount of power, it will cost you more in the long run.

As far as a fuel additive, I don't know of one that will negate the effects of running e15. I use the Pure-Gas app to find ethanol free fuel near me.

·
Registered
2016 Durango R/T Arizona
1,854 Posts
It's those stickers on the back window that do it.

Reactions: Thetruck454
1621 - 1640 of 1672 Posts