Dodge Durango Forum banner
1001 - 1020 of 1043 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Shop Dodge Tracking System | All Mopar Parts (kinda the idea plus service level, gold is shock). I'd say 500 installed. Good question on the levels. I haven't tested since setup but it has never gone off on false alarms if thinking over sensitive (i keep it at level shown in screen capture i posted). I'll be driving it more with kids back in school, so let me test it out more. It is $$ compared to direct electronics tilt/shock sensors and tapping into alarm.

Insurance gives a discount since guidepoint works with LEO. I also wanted to track it, geofencing, etc especially dealership visits or letting my 72 y/o leadfoot old man borrow it. :ROFLMAO: Oh and email alerts too. (while the app is simple, the web interface is more geared towards dealerships protecting their inventory/leases - so you can set up all sorts of custom alerts)

Thanks for the info. Let me know what you think of the shock sensor once you try it our playing with it. How fast does the horn go off once you trip the shock sensor.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Sunday Stats - August 22 - Production continues for the second week after the one month shutdown with a majority of the DDHCs builds going to our friends to the north (CANADA). The shutdown and earlier hold on stripe orders has allowed the upfitter to make a serious dent in the vehicles waiting for stripes backlog. Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
2021 Durango SRT Hellcat (White Knuckle w/ Blk Demonic Red Interior
43 Posts
Thank you for all this amazing breakdowns and specs. Based on your detail, 2097 units have been ordered as of 08/21(US) and 143 units (Canada). So as of 8/21 we have 2,240 total orders for the SRT HC run. Out of the 2097 units ordered in NA, we have 1873 with VINS? Makes us wonder what is going on with over 224 orders submitted with no VIN? Will those orders actually get produced?

With September around the corner, the numbers are showing limited run closer to the original 2000 versus the 3000. I am sure all the current owners are appreciating that.

Thanks for sharing all this incredible information.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Thank you for all this amazing breakdowns and specs. Based on your detail, 2097 units have been ordered as of 08/21(US) and 143 units (Canada). So as of 8/21 we have 2,240 total orders for the SRT HC run. Out of the 2097 units ordered in NA, we have 1873 with VINS? Makes us wonder what is going on with over 224 orders submitted with no VIN? Will those orders actually get produced?

With September around the corner, the numbers are showing limited run closer to the original 2000 versus the 3000. I am sure all the current owners are appreciating that.

Thanks for sharing all this incredible information.
My charts can be a little confusing since the total numbers don't all align. Just remember these are all the VINs I have been able to find or have been provided. THIS IS NOT THE TOTAL NUMBER OF DURANGO HELLCATS ORDERED. There are more out there that I have yet to find. We won't know the final numbers until production is over (end of November at this point) and Dodge or someone shares the final build quantity. I do NOT have Stellantis system access.

So, how to read the charts and numbers as of August 21, 2021...
I had 2097 total Durango Hellcats on MY tracking spreadsheet
143 of those are Canadian units, 10 are Mexico, 2 are Export (outside of US and I know there are more that I haven't been able to find)
I have order sheets, build sheets or window stickers for 2077 units (for 20 units I may only have exterior color and not complete build information)
Of the units destined for the United States, 1873 have or are read to ship (window sticker visible)

Hope this helps. Please don't take my numbers as a truly accurate representation of the total number out there. I know there are more, but I haven't found them yet and I won't do my final VIN search until I know production has stopped.

·
Registered
55 Posts
The other day Forbes posted an article how most manufacturers are closing down most plants...wondering how Stellantis will be affected..

·
Registered
153 Posts
Sunday Stats - Sept 5 - Production has been hit or miss at JNAP since returning from the month-long shutdown but last week was another strong week of DDHC production. A majority of the vehicles produced were from the 683XXX, 689XXX, 692XXX and 716XXX VINs. A few recent orders were also produced, but not many that I could find. I do not know if JNAP will be down next week or not. Stay tuned.

·
Registered
2021 Billet R/T TNG
498 Posts
Love the stats! Interesting to peek through. Any chance you can post R/T TNG stats in a separate thread?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Love the stats! Interesting to peek through. Any chance you can post R/T TNG stats in a separate thread?
I am only tracking Durango Hellcat stats

·
Registered
153 Posts
Lol he is manually searching every sequential vin...
Yes and no. The daily searches with the three main websites reveal VIN clusters. From there I know the VIN pattern and check digits to search on either side of the VINs that pop up on the sites. Not every VIN shows up which makes the manual VIN search necessary.

·
Registered
2021 Billet R/T TNG
498 Posts
Dang! That’s some work right there. Pretty cool to look at the data.

·
Registered
153 Posts
What are the three websites you refer to?
I wish I had Stellantis system access to make this so much easier, but no, I am not that lucky.
Dodge.com
Cars.com
Autotrader.com
CarGurus.com

I have saved searches on most so it is easier to pick out the ones that were recently added versus the last time I checked.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Dodge has confirmed that the Durango Hellcat is a one year only offering with the release of the 2022 Durango SRT specifications. Nothing earth shattering in the release. The SRT 392 lives on, blind spot and cross path monitoring is standard and they will only offer 4 exterior colors (DB Black, Destroyer Gray, Octane Red and White Knuckle). From previous chatter this jives with the Jeep Trackhawk also being retired at the end of 2021. The last order cycle for the Trackhawk was mid-July with a November build out which should be similar for the Durango Hellcat.

2022 Press Release

·
Registered
55 Posts
From the looks of other manufacturer's advance notices, the pricing for the 2022 models show noticeable increases and they predict the chip shortages to continue thru 2022 so probably long waits and limited supplies for quite some time...All of us getting the DDSRTHC should be so thankful!!...And thanks for all your reliable update and other information you provide...

·
Registered
109 Posts
Just got word my DDHC is in Paint!!!! Finally, it’s moving along! Any idea on how long to the end of the assembly line from that point?

1001 - 1020 of 1043 Posts