Dodge Durango Forum banner
981 - 1000 of 1043 Posts

·
Registered
2020 DDSRT Octane Red, 2020 Ram 1500 Crew Cab, 2021 HD FLHXS
105 Posts
Well this was interesting so no love for the Durango or Trackhawk guys. You would think would include DDHC/Trackhawk since an engineer had a test vehicle stolen out of his driveway.
I lambasted them in a satisfaction survey earlier this year about the issue of it not coming to the Durango.

·
Registered
137 Posts
"Finally, while this solution is currently being developed for the Challenger and Charger, the Dodge team recognizes the demand for increased security for Durango owners. The company plans to announce the Key Programming Lockdown for the roomy SUV in the near future"

(hopefully we'll see a low hp pin code with new uconnect updates later on).

I did post this on hellcat.org; if go evts system, you do have to set the shock sensor each time.

·
Registered
36 Posts
an article said key lock for durango
"Finally, while this solution is currently being developed for the Challenger and Charger, the Dodge team recognizes the demand for increased security for Durango owners. The company plans to announce the Key Programming Lockdown for the roomy SUV in the near future"

(hopefully we'll see a low hp pin code with new uconnect updates later on).

I did post this on hellcat.org; if go evts system, you do have to set the shock sensor each time.

View attachment 116806
Question about the. EVTS. The shocker sensor if it's triggered does it set off the alarm or do you only get a notification. How do you know they plan on releasing it for the Durango.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Wondering if anyone knows if JNAP is actually making DDHC now or if there is still a materials shortage...or it is prioritizing 2022 models

·
Registered
36 Posts
+ a phone call (but like 5 minutes later or so).
How sensitive is the shocker sensor. I was debating weather to do that system or a aftermarket alarm system. I do like that the horn will go off if the shock sensor is triggered. If you don't mind me asking what was the total price with install. Thanks

·
Registered
109 Posts
Just received my estimated ship date 9/7
Wow, congrats! What options did you order? I’m curious to know since you skyrocketed to the top on the orders list. Mine is in the “all parts received” stage but no build date.

·
Registered
137 Posts
How sensitive is the shocker sensor. I was debating weather to do that system or a aftermarket alarm system. I do like that the horn will go off if the shock sensor is triggered. If you don't mind me asking what was the total price with install. Thanks
Shop Dodge Tracking System | All Mopar Parts (kinda the idea plus service level, gold is shock). I'd say 500 installed. Good question on the levels. I haven't tested since setup but it has never gone off on false alarms if thinking over sensitive (i keep it at level shown in screen capture i posted). I'll be driving it more with kids back in school, so let me test it out more. It is $$ compared to direct electronics tilt/shock sensors and tapping into alarm.

Insurance gives a discount since guidepoint works with LEO. I also wanted to track it, geofencing, etc especially dealership visits or letting my 72 y/o leadfoot old man borrow it. :ROFLMAO: Oh and email alerts too. (while the app is simple, the web interface is more geared towards dealerships protecting their inventory/leases - so you can set up all sorts of custom alerts)

·
Registered
153 Posts
Wondering if anyone knows if JNAP is actually making DDHC now or if there is still a materials shortage...or it is prioritizing 2022 models
From my tracking standpoint it appears JNAP is back in production but it might be a slow ramp-up back to full production. I can assume DDHCs are being produced but it seems at a slower rate than before the shutdown. To my knowledge there are no 2022 models being produced at JNAP at this time. The Durango and current generation Jeep Grand Cherokee will continue on as 2021 models. Eventually, the Durango will changeover to the 2022 model (I am assuming in late 2021) and they will slowly ramp-up production of the new 2-row Jeep Grand Cherokee as a 2022 model. The Mack plant will also build some of the new 2-row Grand Cherokee models. Durango will continue on until they get around to updating it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
That's awsome congrats that was fast. I am still waiting for all my parts. I ordered the tech package along with the Harmon Kardon system. Maybe that's my hold up
I did not order the technology package because I was worried about the chip wait.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I did not order the technology package because I was worried about the chip wait.
It was a good thought, but there haven't been any issues with any of the options on the Durango Hellcats as of late as I believe they are getting priority for parts due to margins on the sale. The only guaranteed wait after build is if you opted for stripes. Almost all the DDHCs built last week and this week have had the Technology Group and several had DVD Rear Entertainment.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Wow, congrats! What options did you order? I’m curious to know since you skyrocketed to the top on the orders list. Mine is in the “all parts received” stage but no build date.
Crosspath detection blacktop sunroof and center console in 2nd row. That’s all

981 - 1000 of 1043 Posts