Dodge Durango Forum banner
841 - 860 of 913 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
.so I'm so happy to report that I can actually fill the Hulks gas tank in one shot with out having it stop every 3 gallons.Also the engine cooling fan sounds like a 737 max taxiing on the runway:eek:

·
Registered
44 Posts
So glad you're enjpying the pleasure of ownership after waiting all those months! But you better have the car turned off while filling the gas or it will drink you out of house and home!! Sorta reminds me of a kid drinking milk right out of the container while holding open the fridge!!

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
So glad you're enjpying the pleasure of ownership after waiting all those months! But you better have the car turned off while filling the gas or it will drink you out of house and home!! Sorta reminds me of a kid drinking milk right out of the container while holding open the fridge!!
I got kids hanging out of passing cars at sheets snapping away...Folks know what it is...hence why we cant leave them unattended too long.There are plenty of "open orders" for these from all over the world that can't get em..:mad:

·
Registered
2021 Durango Hellcat
200 Posts
I got kids hanging out of passing cars at sheets snapping away...Folks know what it is...hence why we cant leave them unattended too long.There are plenty of "open orders" for these from all over the world that can't get em..:mad:
I probably should add my fender badges back on. People barely know what it is unless they see the badge on the back or front.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I probably should add my fender badges back on. People barely know what it is unless they see the badge on the back or front.
is that not a good thing? :p After 2 instances of being followed (and doing my best to take long odd way home, one being a little disturbing), happy to keep mine off. Then again, the C8 guy wasn't too happy being surprised by a suv with stick figure family and pta badge. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2021 Durango Hellcat
200 Posts
is that not a good thing? :p After 2 instances of being followed (and doing my best to take long odd way home, one being a little disturbing), happy to keep mine off. Then again, the C8 guy wasn't too happy being surprised by a suv with stick figure family and pta badge. :ROFLMAO:
I haven’t decided yet if it’s good or bad, it is somewhat a sleeper and is fun hitting the gas pedal to really make the supercharger whine, which is definitely a head turner.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I purposely ordered the granite because in PA the state police are using dark gray SUV and cars...some of which are SRT Durangos and Chargers...so from the side will look similar and will not stand out as much since we know these will be "cop attractors"...

·
Registered
265 Posts
I purposely ordered the granite because in PA the state police are using dark gray SUV and cars...some of which are SRT Durangos and Chargers...so from the side will look similar and will not stand out as much since we know these will be "cop attractors"...
Not just cop attractors unfortunately. Ask me how I know lol.

·
Registered
2020 DDSRT Octane Red, 2020 Ram 1500 Crew Cab, 2021 HD FLHXS
85 Posts
Just sooo sorry about what happened to you....

·
Registered
44 Posts
Well after 8 months I got this message this morning
"As of this morning at 5:02 AM , the Durango departed New Boston MI on a train to Twin Oaks Railyard which is just south of Philly." Philly is about 90 miles from my dealer...cannot express the relief I felt this morning! I placed the order 11-13-20...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Well after 8 months I got this message this morning
"As of this morning at 5:02 AM , the Durango departed New Boston MI on a train to Twin Oaks Railyard which is just south of Philly." Philly is about 90 miles from my dealer...cannot express the relief I felt this morning!
Congrats man... so jealous. As far as I can tell, my order from 11/09/2020 still hasn't left JNAP. As of yesterday, Dodge Customer Support said they had no additional information or updates.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Sunday Stats - July 18 - We have surpassed 1,900 units! With production stopped until at least August 9 I don't expect too much change in the next few weeks except for shipping of the completed units and hopefully clearing the backlog of units waiting on stripes. I was able to find a few more Canadian units this week as well. Enjoy!

·
Registered
70 Posts
This is from a supervisor in the Sterling Stamping Plant. View attachment 116381
Wow? I’m curious to know how parts suppliers are going bankrupt? The demand for vehicles is insanely high right now. I know a person that works for Peterbuilt and they were having issues getting axles for their rigs, too. Seems like the need is there across all lines?

841 - 860 of 913 Posts