Dodge Durango Forum banner

661 - 680 of 758 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Awsome thank you, able to download mine, anyway to know when the sticker was issued? CaptMoe you just gave me hope, this means worst case scenario I have 2 more weeks of waiting...?
Reach out to your dealer and see if they have a ship date listed for your vehicle. Not saying that's concrete as it seems a lot of people on the forum have had their ship date pushed back.

My sticker also became available this past week. Waiting for dealer to get back to me with the ship date.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
One other thing...I just looked back and my VIN was assigned on February 10th so it was quite a while between VIN assignment and shipping.
The VIN gets assigned pretty early in the process. At least it did for me.
Had mine about a week after ordering.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Reach out to your dealer and see if they have a ship date listed for your vehicle. Not saying that's concrete as it seems a lot of people on the forum have had their ship date pushed back.

My sticker also became available this past week. Waiting for dealer to get back to me with the ship date.
My delivery date was April 27th :cautious:, dealer not calling me back now...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Their customer care offices are so disorganized the car went from D1 and the next update is the vehicle completed build process and entering final inspection and quality control testing...They gave the dealer a shipping date of June 5 ...we will see...

·
Registered
5 Posts

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
Hey I ordered my DDHC from Whitten Brothers as well (the one in Ashland). Mine is in JS status now and I just hope it comes in before we go on vacation next month!
I am down at Richmond location
I have been in that predicament as well and enjoyed my vacation without it unfortunately. The wait is hard and next few days will be the hardest for me. It's like a kid waiting for Christmas morning knowing he got everything he wanted.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Those red line/dual black stripes add to the look for sure but I understand it can delay the build as well...But it is worth it...give a more aggressive look to the vehicle! Good luck with it!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Congrats! Love how the dealership put their license plate frame on even before removing the shipping film on the bumpers.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
2 days of ownership and have been enjoying in so much
mods so far:
interior lights to LEDs
Tuxmat floormats
JLT catch can

Next is
JLT CAI
Brake light tint
Xpel PPF and tint (later in June)

View attachment 115523 View attachment 115524 View attachment 115525 View attachment 115526
Depending on how much you drive, you'll want to do the Xpel sooner rather than later.
I had to put off my treatment because of the paint work that was done. Yesterday I noticed quite a bit of scratches on the D that are now driving me crazy.

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
Depending on how much you drive, you'll want to do the Xpel sooner rather than later.
I had to put off my treatment because of the paint work that was done. Yesterday I noticed quite a bit of scratches on the D that are now driving me crazy.
Yes I know I am scheduled for the first available my local guy has June 21st. I talked to him about it and he said they will do a full correction I am only doing what is called track package which is the bottom half to door lines rear bumper and full front. My biggest concern is rock chips. Previous vehicle looked great but had a good amount of them so want to protect the stripe.

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
just as an FYI, if you use regular expel over the stripe sticker it will glossify it.

The only way to make it look stock is to remove the sticker and reapply a new one over the expel before putting ceramic coating on the whole thing.

661 - 680 of 758 Posts