Dodge Durango Forum banner

641 - 660 of 758 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Durango SRT Bruiser Gray
229 Posts
I find it ironic that California, known for emissions standards and the push to go green, is getting the most Durango Hellcats at 93. Granted, they do have the highest population, but I would have expected their greenness to mitigate that number. Apparently there are plenty of car buffs that don't want to go green.

Reactions: CWGrizzwold

·
Registered
43 Posts
I find it ironic that California, known for emissions standards and the push to go green, is getting the most Durango Hellcats at 93. Granted, they do have the highest population, but I would have expected their greenness to mitigate that number. Apparently there are plenty of car buffs that don't want to go green.
Don't worry, in 2 years you'll be able to buy them brand new after going unsold on dealer lots with huge ADM's just like the Mopar 18s.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Dodge customer service is useless...they claim another department has more information but they do not allow you to talk to them and they claim they put in a request for them to contact you and they never do...The dealer says they can get no meaningful update...for 6 weeks now stalled in the D1 stage while dealers seem to be getting units for stock to sell...I am wondering whether or not the car will ever be made at this point...

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
Dodge customer service is useless...they claim another department has more information but they do not allow you to talk to them and they claim they put in a request for them to contact you and they never do...The dealer says they can get no meaningful update...for 6 weeks now stalled in the D1 stage while dealers seem to be getting units for stock to sell...I am wondering whether or not the car will ever be made at this point...
I know how you feel I ordered mine on day one in November and they started building them in February. I thought I would have it in March, mine Is finally shipping so only days left now. In my opinion D1 only means they plan to build it my build was in D1 since December and they didn't start making them until Feb. Also as someone said before they seem to be shipping them together with other orders in area, My dealer had two other orders, one is a dealer order and they are shipping with mine this week.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Anyone want a 98K sticker vice white every option no stripes for sticker price text me vehicle is in Michigan and ready to be picked up I ordered it but bought one a month ago text me 248 667 6437 or message me

·
Registered
21 Posts
According to Dodge//SRT, they will build an additional 1,000 units that will be built from July to November. That means 200 extra units per month. Those units will help satisfy the customers who did put money down with dealers who weren’t allotted the original allocation.

·
Registered
27 Posts
where did you do this???
windowstickerlookup.com

Select dodge and put in your VIN. If it hasn't been built yet it will be a blank page and say sorry can't find VIN or something similar.

Site works great for checking the VINs on cargurus listings and seeing the exact options they have and not hoping the dealer put in all the correct options in their listing.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Sunday Stats for May 23... Produced and shipped DDHCs continue to climb steadily even with the reduced shifts at JNAP. I continue to manually search to fill in my VIN sequence voids and found my first 3 Mexico export VINs this week. Still at least 100+ DDHCs waiting on stripes by my count. Enjoy the latest update!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just providing one more perspective on timing. I ordered mine on December 5, 2020. It went to trim on April 15, 2021 and it shipped on April 26. It arrived on May 10 and I took delivery that day.

·
Registered
15 Posts
One other thing...I just looked back and my VIN was assigned on February 10th so it was quite a while between VIN assignment and shipping.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Still stuck at possible shipping June 5th but still did not begin on the vehicle! Ordered in November...wondering what the usual time is from beginning production to shipping ....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Still stuck at possible shipping June 5th but still did not begin on the vehicle! Ordered in November...wondering what the usual time is from beginning production to shipping ....
Some dealers were selling the Hellcats without actually having an allocated unit to sell. Have you confirmed with your dealership that they had an allocation for you?

·
Registered
28 Posts
the VON was confirmed with the VIN confirmed allocation with dealer ordered and ship to info...yes...it is stuck in D1 which means they intend to make it since the beginning of April, and the dealer did received 3 shipping dates 5/1/21, then 5/20/21, and latest one is 6/5/21...My name is also shown on the VON with a priority code which means sold unit.which should be made before dealer stock ones but apparently not! Customer care welcomes me to the family of Dodge owners and established an owner profile account and tells me ordering one of these gives a man a feeling of what a woman goes through while carrying a baby and waiting for it to emerge!

641 - 660 of 758 Posts