Dodge Durango Forum banner

21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
I ordered on 11/6, am in D status, with an estimated ship date of 1/19.

·
Registered
88 Posts
You may want to check with your dealer . . . I think that if you get an estimated ship date, the status has to be D1 . . .
Just checked 20 minutes ago, he confirmed it's D status.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just checked 20 minutes ago, he confirmed it's D status.

View attachment 113135
Is this what they sent to you? If so, if I were you, I would ask them to go to the main order list, and see what that shows for status code to the far right of the order list . . . I have doubts that it is actually "D" and not "D1", because everything I have seen, including the Order Status Codes in this forum, indicate that estimated ship date occurs under status D1 . . .

·
Registered
823 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Durango R/T Arizona
133 Posts
Like a typical politician they are hoping people forgot what they originally said and will only remember what has actually happened which started in January.

Reactions: futzin'

·
Registered
823 Posts
Like a typical politician they are hoping people forgot what they originally said and will only remember what has actually happened which started in January.
Right? I have really been turned off lately by the media and their constant spin on "news".
Next thing you know they'll be reporting that HC production has been increased to just over 2k units...:cautious:

·
Registered
2018 R/T AWD Black Blacktop AUXIT LED directionals, Window tint, Whipple Supercharger stage 2
44 Posts
I'm so unsure if you're being sarcastic or not. They've changed just about everything they can change without doing a complete overhaul. So it's the same structurally, but everything else was updated in 21. Just about the only thing they didn't change tech or comfort or accessorywise was the camera (which they should have upgraded).
No he is not being sarcastic. 8hp95 transmission and 6.2 L engine is the same power train as the Jeep trackhawk. There is a lot of experience with this powertrain

·
Registered
80 Posts
I ordered on 7 Nov and all I've gotten so far from my dealer is the VIN. This is cutting it way too close for comfort for me. My SRT lease ends on Feb 10th. I may try to negotiate a loaner vehicle from the dealer if it hasn't arrived by then. If not then I might have to get a rental car or try to extend my lease somehow.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I ordered on 7 Nov and all I've gotten so far from my dealer is the VIN. This is cutting it way too close for comfort for me. My SRT lease ends on Feb 10th. I may try to negotiate a loaner vehicle from the dealer if it hasn't arrived by then. If not then I might have to get a rental car or try to extend my lease somehow.
Sometimes the people at the dealerships are inept . . . you may need to contact FCA Customer Support, and you can also try the FCA Chat at FCA Dodge

·
Registered
7 Posts
I wish FCA would not expand production of Durango hellcat , that's why I bought it because it was going to be under 2000 built.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I wish FCA would not expand production of Durango hellcat , that's why I bought it because it was going to be under 2000 built.
they stated they'll make as many as the can in 6 months, 2k was just a rough estimate.

reminds me of waiting to buy the 04 R32, that was hard 5k us spec production run but still a special vehicle to own and drive. (should have kept it)

·
Registered
2021 Dodge Durango SRT
3 Posts
I ordered an SRT on 12/9 and it is due to arrive between 1/18 and 2/3. Pretty quick if they stick to schedule.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Sometimes the people at the dealerships are inept . . . you may need to contact FCA Customer Support, and you can also try the FCA Chat at FCA Dodge
I have a VIN number and all of that, there's just no ETA. I was able to extend my lease by 2 months though so at least that's something. I get the feeling that maybe they didn't put the paperwork through for a few days or something like that. Either way, my lease is now extended so I don't really care that much unless April starts approaching and still no ETA.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I just spoke with a Dodge rep today and was told that my Hellcat is still in D status and waiting on parts for it to be built. I ordered the day the order banks opened (11/6).

21 - 40 of 72 Posts