Dodge Durango Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Here we are 142 days after I ordered a 2020 R/T and still nothing. I ended up canceling today and ordering a 2021. With all the options I chose on the 2020 PLUS the new “Tow and go” package minus the incentives I got on the 2020, it’s gonna run me about $10,000 more than the 2020. As far as seats, Ijust ordered black premium leather. The sepia/brown isn’t offered in the 2020 and the black/red and black/gray...Dodge still doesn’t have any pictures of those online so I just went with the safe pick in black.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Good move! I don't think you'd ever get a 2020 unless it was a left over seeing the factory was shut down due to Covid.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I also ordered a 2021 R/T w/ Tow n Go. I opted for Black leather since that's what we have in our 2018. I thought about the Black/Red but stuck w/ all black since its more low key.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
128 Posts
Not to completely hijack this thread, here are a couple pics of the interior. Black premium leather, comes with red stitching Including the dash. Got the carbon fiber accents and the Harman Kardon sound system and the interior just screams “bad ass.” The red wasn’t available with the OctanevRed exterior color, though I didn’t know that at the time I ordered it because the Dodge website didn’t allow build and price on the 2021 yet.

Attachments

·
Registered
2016 Durango R/T Arizona
133 Posts
Especially the kids car seat with red stitching.

Reactions: mhkpilot

·
Registered
128 Posts
The car seat was purchased 2 years ago...I chose the color of the car to match the seat, not the other way around. In reality I ordered it the first week of Sept., on the first day orders for the 21s could be placed, over the phone with the dealer. Neither of us had any idea what the seats would look like or what color the stitching would be. All we knew was the options were Black, Red or Gray. I thought a red exterior and interior was too much red (turns out you can’t order that combo anyway), and I was coming out of a car with gray seats (and we didn’t know if the new seats were light gray, dark gray, middle gray, etc. I figured black was the safest bet, would look good with the red exterior. Actually I thought the stitching would be titanium gray, not red. But it all worked out in the end. I would have ordered sepia brown if they offered it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm getting a 2021 and if the brown leather interior is still avalible then that is most likely the route I want to go. But I want to see it in person first.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'm getting a 2021 and if the brown leather interior is still avalible then that is most likely the route I want to go. But I want to see it in person first.
“Light Frost Beige” is the closest thing to brown they offer but it looks more gray than brown, and only offered on the SXT and GT models. If you want an RT, Citadel or SRT, it’s either black, gray or red.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hi..I am curious to know when you ordered your RT are you now unhappy with your interior color selection, if so why.

I might be approaching this weird however I can't make up my mind about the interior selection. It is a bummer if you choose the Sepia types you then have to pay more money for the back seat upgrade which I was not going to select.

I have always wanted red seats however don't know if I would grow tried of it, also for resale ever is it a deal killer

The saddle Sepia looks nice however I can't see it with any other outside color than black?

Also do any of you have the Vice White? I really like it even though I have to pay up for it.

In closing I would love to know if your totally jazzed by your exterior and interior colors choices..what are they?

Thanks..
Just got my '21 Vice White with Black and Vitra Gray interior and love it.

Sent from my S20 Ultra using Tapatalk

21 - 32 of 32 Posts