Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
'12 Durango lowered by Black Ops Auto Works.

Just a fun daily driver. 2012 Durango R/T rwd. Volant CAI, Gibson exhaust, BT catch can, DCX tuner with HemiFever tune, Black Ops Auto coils, rear control arms and soon strut bar and end links. Black 20" Viper reps with stock size Nitto NT420s. Pro audio front/ rear stage audio with Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.3 running a Pheonix Gold ZX475ti and Mechman 370 alt...

·
Administrator
28,310 Posts
Welcome Here redalty. The D looks Great now that you have the suspension dialed in.
STEVE

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Damn nice!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Beautiful ride! I like your Photobook rock-climbing album, too. :cool:

·
Super Moderator
2,274 Posts
Lord Vader, your chariot has arrived

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Edge 3k stall convertor should be here in less than a week. Excited to see how this works out.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Also have a good DOT4 brake fluid and a set of front and rear Hawk HPS pads on the way as well as a CST 180° t-stat.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Brakes and thermostat are finished and thought I'd grab some pics before it goes in Monday for the edge 3200 stall convertor. Anyone looking for brembo stopping without the cost, need to check out the Hawk HPS pads. Awesome difference!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Nice ride love the lowered stance... Welcome
I came close to ordering black myself in the beginning but finally decided on the Granite Crystal Metallic and then added the matte black wrap and a few other mods. 033 (2).jpg

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Convertor is in and boy what a difference. WOT from a complete or rolling stop results in a nice song from the tires. So far this has been the best bang for my buck to date.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Durango R/T Edge 3200 stall:

Durango R/T Edge 3200 stall:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Gibson axleback with the suitcase replaced with an xpipe.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts