Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wasn't much info out here but took a few weekend hours to complete. Everything works including steering wheel controls, backup camera and dash evic system.

Couldn't figure out armrest USB but honestly don't need. 3 USB come included with radio. Might require if ever needed or bored. Main one I use is in glove compartment.

Sounds much better than stock radio and ultimately a full Android tablet in dash. No goofy stuff but I wanted Google software without Android auto limitations. Highly recommend if looking for something different

Atoto at 2gb version.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
The new android head unit looks good. Any more info on it after driving around with it for awhile? Would you post your part list for the install? Does the parking assist still work with the new head unit?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The new android head unit looks good. Any more info on it after driving around with it for awhile? Would you post your part list for the install? Does the parking assist still work with the new head unit?
Sorry little late with the reply

Been using everyday since install. Might have rebooted 10 times(maybe frozen 3 times). Park assist and backup camera work without issue. Great for road trips and such. Using Android auto on a regular basis also.

Stuff I could find in my amazon orders.
Metra 95-6511 Chrysler/Jeep DDIN 2007 Dash Kit
Metra 40-EU10 Antenna to Radio Adapter Cable for Select 2002-Up BMW/Volkswagen Vehicles
Metra CHRYSAV Chrysler RSE A/V Harness

SCOSCHE CRTCR01 2002-15 Select Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep Camera Retention Wire Harness

·
Registered
4 Posts
What is the name of this head unit and where did you get it from? Been looking to upgrade my head unit in my 12 DD for a while but can’t find anything that will fit on the net

·
Registered
40 Posts
...Sounds much better than stock radio

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Quick question:
- Red light button ? Changeable to blue / topaz by any chance?
- When you say stock radio? You mean Alpine?
- Which phone do you use to connect to the headunit? And did you experience any problems? (Wireless lags e.g. with screen mirroing, a2dp etc)

rgdx,

Murat

1 - 5 of 5 Posts