Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about adding some vinyl rocker panel stripes to match my dual rally stripes on my Durango.
I have looked for awhile and could not find any good examples.

Has anyone added these type of stripes to their Durangos and did you like the results?

Here are a couple crappy concept pictures I created to try and see what the rocker stripes would look like. Yea or Nay on the additional rocker stripes?

Strobe Stripe.png
Side Stripes.png

·
Registered
2014 Durango Limited V-6 / AWD
1,080 Posts
Personally, I would prefer the rocker stripes alone rather than the hood stripes. Obviously that's not an option, but with both, it's a bit too "busy" for my tastes.

·
Registered
607 Posts
I like the design you did, but am on the fence with having both the rockers & the top stripes.

That said, it's your D so do what makes you happy.

You can always get a local vinyl shop to make something like that. These guys might do it as well:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like the design you did, but am on the fence with having both the rockers & the top stripes.

That said, it's your D so do what makes you happy.

You can always get a local vinyl shop to make something like that. These guys might do it as well:

I just got an email from a local graphics shop and they said the cost would be around $450 for material (3M 1080 - Hot Rod Red) and installation.

That's a little steep for a couple of rocker stripes.

·
Registered
607 Posts
I just got an email from a local graphics shop and they said the cost would be around $450 for material (3M 1080 - Hot Rod Red) and installation.

That's a little steep for a couple of rocker stripes.

Yeah, that sounds high to me. Actual materials cost is prob. less than $50 or so !
I'd shop around, tons of places doing vinyl work these days.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts