Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did add couple fender ones I found on net on my old D (2013) - but now have a 2019 rt and was wondering if anyone has done this and if I should or shoulde not do it?

·
Registered
20 Posts
me personally I don't prefer adding any additional emblems, my biggest pet peeve Is when v6 or 5.7 hemi challenger guys put hellcat badges on them. If anything I rather take emblems off for a clean polished look

·
Registered
125 Posts
A friend of mine put HEMI badges on his 2014 R/T and they look good. I've considered putting 345 HEMI badges on my '17 R/T and maybe a R/T badge to the front grill.

I don't see an issue with a little customization to make the vehicle your own as long as you don't up-badge.

·
Registered
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland V6
1,099 Posts
Are you going with just "Hemi" or "Hemi 5.7 Liter" or "345 Hemi" or something else? There's different color combinations + chrome, etc.

Do whatever you think works for you! There's always going to be the "DeBadge" vs "Extra Badge" camps with their different opinions. It's your vehicle.

Hell I'm going to add these "Hemi 5.7 Liter" badges to the front fenders on my Black 2008 Limited. I think it'll look pretty good and be similar to Ram badging.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Are you going with just "Hemi" or "Hemi 5.7 Liter" or "345 Hemi" or something else? There's different color combinations + chrome, etc.

Do whatever you think works for you! There's always going to be the "DeBadge" vs "Extra Badge" camps with their different opinions. It's your vehicle.

Hell I'm going to add these "Hemi 5.7 Liter" badges to the front fenders on my Black 2008 Limited. I think it'll look pretty good and be similar to Ram badging.

View attachment 108511
These look awesome! Where did you find them?

·
Registered
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland V6
1,099 Posts
These look awesome! Where did you find them?
I got them off Amazon. $22.99/pair

·
Registered
141 Posts

View attachment 108511
I thought this thread was is in reference to the new Hemi badges on the 2020 Durangos (pictured below) but I’m not sure. Since these are actually on the Durango now I wouldn’t put other aftermarket types, I’d only go with those, personally.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I thought this thread was is in reference to the new Hemi badges on the 2020 Durangos (pictured below) but I’m not sure. Since these are actually on the Durango now I wouldn’t put other aftermarket types, I’d only go with those, personally.

View attachment 108776
I agree.. like the 2020 DD badges. the ones off net were good too but Im going to look into these.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I own a black 2019 DD RT. I wanted to add "HEMI" badges, but preferred a subtle SRT look without up-badging. So, I added black-outlined, red "HEMI" badges (non-italic) to the front quarter panels in the exact location as the SRT "392," These badges, along with red MGP caliper covers give the car a more aggressive look without up-badging. And, it's not usually mistaken for an SRT because I prefer the OEM RT satin carbon wheels over all black wheels. See my post Jan 2020 under 2014+ discussions "2019 Dodge Durango "RTS" for additional modifications.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks on info.. looks like mine. I have black with same wheels. I'll find your post and read it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts