Dodge Durango Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3 years ago, I parked my 98 in my back yard. She was rode hard and put up wet. I bought a travel trailer and the 4.7 in the Dakota isnt as strong as we thought it was so the next option was bringing Old Blue out of retirement. She needed steering knuckles on both sides, a new fender on the passenger side, a new front bumper, tie rods, shocks, front discs and pads, new tires, new radiator, a few injectors, rear window motor, front and rear light assemblies, engine and trans oil and filters changed and a power steering pump. After I got rid of the squirrel nests I found out that squirrels like to eat wires and chew on plastics, so I had to replace the brake reservoir, windshield washer reservoir, the PCM (if they get the injector wires, the PCM gets fried when you start it), several wires, radio, and then I got carried away. She has kept me busy for the last 2 months but Im finally 99% finished. Just a few things to add to make me happier but she is 100% up and running now.
Land vehicle Car Vehicle Automotive tire Tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire

Auto part Fuel line Engine Vehicle Automotive fuel system

Auto part Engine Fuel line Pipe Wire

Auto part Rust Vehicle

Auto part Engine Vehicle Car Automotive engine part

Auto part Engine Vehicle Car Pipe

Motor vehicle Yellow Auto part Vehicle Car

Auto part Vehicle Vehicle brake Engine Wheel

Motor vehicle Vehicle Car Bumper Automotive exterior

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
Our 99 will be registered again July next year, for our daughters first car.
Looks like i'll be needing to do tires and AC to make her road worthy...

Reactions: Durangutan

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Update.
She is finally finished. I installed the light bar above the windshield, 12k winch and a bumper that will actually take a hit if I decide that brick wall needs a little coercion. She went past 240k miles and still runs she just came off the lot.
Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Automotive side marker light Land vehicle Vehicle registration plate

1 - 6 of 6 Posts