Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To get rid of all the old Billet Tech inventory we have here, we're running 50% off until it's gone! Here are the items we have in stock and just use coupon code CM-BT-50 at checkout to receive the 50% discount. We don't carry BT products anymore so once these are gone, they're gone for good.

List of products: BT Closeout
Coupon Code: CM-BT-50

·
Registered
371 Posts
Wow, too bad you didn't run this during those Black Friday deals... you probably could have stole a lot of their paying customers away. I spent a buttload with BT during their 40% off sale. Bummer. :(

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, too bad you didn't run this during those Black Friday deals... you probably could have stole a lot of their paying customers away. I spent a buttload with BT during their 40% off sale. Bummer. :(
We just want to get rid of it all by the end of the year and for those who don't want to wait for products it's a great deal.

·
Registered
60 Posts
We just want to get rid of it all by the end of the year and for those who don't want to wait for products it's a great deal.
That is a great deal, Lisa! I placed my order yesterday but will take another look today to see if I missed anything.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Not seeing what fits my 2015 RT....
Catch can will fit as well as some of the underhood caps. Let me know what you are looking for and I can see what's we have left that fits your vehicle

·
Registered
124 Posts
Primarily the catch can... is that on sale?
We have a handful of catch cans left. Would just need to add the jeep/durango bracket to make them work on the durango.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Do you have anything underhood caps in blue with the mopar logo that will fit a 2014 durango citadel V6
Everything left is listed here, no blue Mopar logo items left, and those were the last of those logos as BT isn't licensed to reproduce those logos. Some other items in other colors with Mopar logos are left, check the link.
http://www.speedlogixstore.com/category-s/23852.htm

1 - 10 of 10 Posts