Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A dealer not too far away will do a flat 5% under invoice on a DDSRT order. I'd prefer the instant gratification of buying off-lot, but I can't find what I want anywhere near me. So order it is. Is the 5% under a good deal?

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
it's not a bad deal at all IF you like the color options etc. Buying off the lot is something I do not do anymore. I usually go in, test drive what I'm thinking about, then spec it and order it to my taste. Way to much money they cost to take what they have IF what they have isn't exactly what I want.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Chapman Dodge in PA looks like it has a bunch of 2020 SRT's for between $55 - 57K?

2020 Dodge Durango SRT AWD - $55,797
Horsham, PA · 106 mi away

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yup, they have 6, none in my first color choice and none with the tow package, which was a requirement for me.

·
Registered
11 Posts
A dealer not too far away will do a flat 5% under invoice on a DDSRT order. I'd prefer the instant gratification of buying off-lot, but I can't find what I want anywhere near me. So order it is. Is the 5% under a good deal?
I know you should never negotiate on sticker, but since thats the number most of us see and know, what % is that off sticker?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts