Dodge Durango Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Premium Member
2,930 Posts
Yeah it deff is. I’m just curious why it’s not technically considered a “last call” vehicle and doesn’t get the last call emblem on the engine like the chargers and challengers
I think it may as the Chals and Chargers will have a last call trim according to what I read. So you can get a Hellcat Challenger but not a last call trim. I could be wrong since I can't follow what Dodge does as it is all over the place most times and makes no sense. LOL

· Premium Member
2,930 Posts
I read 2024 was final year but that was a while back. Did they announce 2023 as last year? (I likely just missed it if they did).
I am just going by what I read on all the itnernet rags. 2023 is it then in late 24 will be the redesigned Durango making it's debut.

· Registered
497 Posts
The plant where Durango's are currently made was shut down for two months the past summer for re-tooling. JNAP is building the current Durango platform through the rest of 2023. In 2024 (late) the new Durango that will now be made at MACK assembly (same plant that is making the new Jeep Grand Cherokee) the new Durango will be made off the same platform as the Grand Cherokee L (3 rows). It will only be offered as a 3.6 until the hybrid and full electric are introduced. The "LAST CALL" is reserved for the Challenger and Charger, Tim K made this known during Road Kill Nights last summer.

· Registered
749 Posts
Certainly more complex than the HEMI. But lighter, more power, better economy, and still doesn't require a charger.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts