Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after more than 10 weeks, finally got the right wheels and had them mounted yesterday.

22 x 10.5" +35 offset w/ 305/40/22 Nitto 420 tires

They stick out a few mm's and drove me nuts at first, but it's hardly noticeable and just took some getting used to new wheels/tires overall. No rubbing either. Still debating on whether to lower it or not...

IMG_2187.jpg IMG_2181.jpg IMG_2186.jpg IMG_2195.jpg IMG_2196.jpg IMG_2197.jpg IMG_2198.jpg IMG_2199.jpg IMG_2200.jpg IMG_2201.jpg

·
Super Moderator
2,274 Posts
Beast Mode. I like it. Am drawn more and more to those fender stripes the more I see them

·
Administrator
28,310 Posts
They look Great.
Did you add more lighting to footwells?
STEVE

·
Registered
207 Posts
Well after more than 10 weeks, finally got the right wheels and had them mounted yesterday.

22 x 10.5" +35 offset w/ 305/40/22 Nitto 420 tires

They stick out a few mm's and drove me nuts at first, but it's hardly noticeable and just took some getting used to new wheels/tires overall. No rubbing either. Still debating on whether to lower it or not...

View attachment 16928 View attachment 16929 View attachment 16930 View attachment 16931 View attachment 16932 View attachment 16933 View attachment 16934 View attachment 16935 View attachment 16936 View attachment 16937
Very nice!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
28,310 Posts
Part number for bulbs???
Where did you get them

·
Registered
258 Posts
ABOUT TIME!!! I'm glad you got your wheels put on, they look sick. Just my opinion, but I don't think you need to lower it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
445 Posts
KILLER!!! Those wheels are NICE! I almost emailed you the other day to see wtf was going on w/ wheels! I assume it was all handled through the same company. I love the white on black, really makes it pop.
I back everyone up on the stripes, they look good on your D! I hadn't noticed the shadow on them before. It got me thinking though...I think they would look badass in matte white with a really light silver shadow. It would be a more subdued look, but I think it would be sweet! I'm not knocking what you have b/c they look really good, just sharing a thought!
As for lowering, I wouldn't do it b/c of your tire width. You are experiencing what I had, where the vehicle is slightly higher even though the gap is smaller. Yours is more level though. As wide as your wheels are, there is no hope of tucking, so you'd tear up your flares on the first trip, guaranteed.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
KILLER!!! Those wheels are NICE! I almost emailed you the other day to see wtf was going on w/ wheels! I assume it was all handled through the same company. I love the white on black, really makes it pop.
I back everyone up on the stripes, they look good on your D! I hadn't noticed the shadow on them before. It got me thinking though...I think they would look badass in matte white with a really light silver shadow. It would be a more subdued look, but I think it would be sweet! I'm not knocking what you have b/c they look really good, just sharing a thought!
As for lowering, I wouldn't do it b/c of your tire width. You are experiencing what I had, where the vehicle is slightly higher even though the gap is smaller. Yours is more level though. As wide as your wheels are, there is no hope of tucking, so you'd tear up your flares on the first trip, guaranteed.
Thanks! As far as the stripes, I went back and forth w/ red, black, and even thought about matte white and silver. I decided to go w/ red to make it stand out and compliment the red accents throughout. The black pinstripe was to tie in the black wheels and red calipers. And as far as lowering it, I decided not to do it. Like you said, there wouldn't be any room for the tires to clear the fenders.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
A white (or red) pin stripe on the lip of the wheels would really complete your look
I did contemplate a red pin stripe but unless it's painted on there, it won't look right. There are chrome inserts that came w/ the wheels that go between the spokes. They look better without them but I'm thinking about vinyl wrapping them in white just to see how it looks.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts