Dodge Durango Forum banner

161 - 180 of 237 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Has anyone noticed that the physical buttons on the dash don't illuminate when the headlights are on auto and activated? I have to turn mine headlight switch to on rather than auto for the buttons to be illuminated.
Do you mean the buttons bellow the uconnect for like climate control and whatnot? I leave the lights on Auto and they always come on. If this is not the case for yours I’d call the dealer.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Do you mean the buttons bellow the uconnect for like climate control and whatnot? I leave the lights on Auto and they always come on. If this is not the case for yours I’d call the dealer. View attachment 113534 View attachment 113535
Yes... My headlights were on while on the auto function last night and the climate controls etc were not illuminated. Strange. I guess i need to look through the settings as well before going to the dealer. I may also wait for the uconnect update to come out in the next week or two.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Back of Me Hand congrats man! Sweet pics. Btw, love the huge garage.Is that Polyaspartic floor coating or just epoxy? Either way it looks great.
It is a polyurea basecoat with a polyaspartic top coat. It is very dirty right now with our endless winter but it is definitely a great upgrade to the floor. With just a hose and a push broom the floor cleans up quick and easy and looks amazing every time. I went back and forth on it due to the cost (I got them down to $5 per sq ft) but am glad I did it. Everything just wipes up cleanly from salt to rust to oil and grease.

·
Registered
2021 Durango GTplus AWD
127 Posts
Yes... My headlights were on while on the auto function last night and the climate controls etc were not illuminated. Strange. I guess i need to look through the settings as well before going to the dealer. I may also wait for the uconnect update to come out in the next week or two.
Your interior light switch is in wrong position. Ask me how I know? I had same issue. Turn the switch all the way on, then back off TWO clicks.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Your interior light switch is in wrong position. Ask me how I know? I had same issue. Turn the switch all the way on, then back off TWO clicks.
I figured it out. Headlights come on before dash lights. Needs to be a little darker before dash lights come on.

·
Registered
2018 Blacked R/T - 21 R/T Tn&Go
15 Posts
Got some good news that my build will hit the dealer tomorrow. Order went in on Jan 25th and I'll pick up this week. Around a month so not a bad turn around! Although, I'm in Chicago so the shipping is quick and easy. Now I need to figure out my lease numbers!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Do you mean the buttons bellow the uconnect for like climate control and whatnot? I leave the lights on Auto and they always come on. If this is not the case for yours I’d call the dealer. View attachment 113534 View attachment 113535
I'm glad to see that Dodge went back to having buttons on the dash to control the heated and cooled seats, the heated steering wheel and a tow function. My 2013 R/T had those, but my 2019 R/T doesn't. I'd rather have the buttons than having to scroll through the screen to find them.

·
Registered
2018 Blacked R/T - 21 R/T Tn&Go
15 Posts
I'm glad to see that Dodge went back to having buttons on the dash to control the heated and cooled seats, the heated steering wheel and a tow function. My 2013 R/T had those, but my 2019 R/T doesn't. I'd rather have the buttons than having to scroll through the screen to find them.
That was one of my biggest pet peeves.... waiting for the screen to load.... hit OK... then hit contols... then select options you want. ughhh lol

·
Registered
145 Posts
Just picked up the 21 T&G and returned my 18 RT.... This is a monster! The exhaust notes are outstanding and the new layout and uconnect is a game changer! Sooo Happy... can't focus... need to go for another drive ;)
Post pics dude!, congrats!

·
Registered
2016 Durango R/T Arizona
395 Posts
Hover on their icon and in the lower corner of the window you will see Message.

·
Registered
950 Posts
How are you liking the F8. Does it look OK dirty? Does it have a metalflake look like my octane? I have one on order and never had a good up-close look...

·
Registered
85 Posts
@frictioncircle It does have a metal flake appearance. While I like to run it through the wash every other day to keep it fresh and clean (unlimited car washes), it really shows it no more than any other color (save white and black). I am super happy with the F8. It is my jam...

161 - 180 of 237 Posts