Dodge Durango Forum banner

101 - 120 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Disclaimer; Not meaning to diss your D.
But, I'm not a fan of those light tint kits...IMO they look like a cheap add-on.
Only way that mod looks good is when a professional painter actually tints them and then seals with a clear-coat as then they look factory....but that is a bit more in cost and not a DYI.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Disclaimer; Not meaning to diss your D.
But, I'm not a fan of those light tint kits...IMO they look like a cheap add-on.
Only way that mod looks good is when a professional painter actually tints them and then seals with a clear-coat as then they look factory....but that is a bit more in cost and not a DYI.
Fair enough. I saw a video on YouTube of a guy that put these on so I thought I'd give it a try. They look good today, but if they start to look cheap or peel up at the edges I'll just peel 'em off.

Sent from my S20 Ultra using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2014 Durango RT, 392 Hemi, Eibach Coils, 22" Hellcat Reps, Stainless Works 3" Exhaust, cat deleted
741 Posts
Last pic is post-front window tint. Vice White with Black and Vitra Gray interior.

Sent from my S20 Ultra using Tapatalk
I'm liken the gray seats, it's way different. When I bought my RT, you could get the interior any color you want as long as it's black.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just dropped it off for tint and ceramic coating. Thought about doing the hood but I wanna do it to my srt again before I do the wife’s car. But it does look good

·
Registered
142 Posts
How much did the ceramic coating cost you? Looks amazing!
Ahh so what i meant was I got ceramic film tint, not ceramic coating for the paint. Which i plan to do, but I do it myself. I did it on my previous Durango and my wife's car. I like the Chemical Guys line of diy ceramic stuff, very user friendly. And it works too!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
142 Posts
She needs an R/T badge in that front grill in place of Dodge...IMO.
Is that the only Dodge emblem on it?
I was thinking the same thing. The only Dodge badges are on the grill and on the tail lights. I like how they did the rear badge in black w/ the Black top package for 2021.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

101 - 120 of 138 Posts