Dodge Durango Forum banner

81 - 100 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
question.....i have see in diffrent videos the turn signal are diffrent, some models are this with the changed color from the drl and in other models are this in the headligths?!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

·
Registered
2014 Durango RT, 392 Hemi, Eibach Coils, 22" Hellcat Reps, Stainless Works 3" Exhaust, cat deleted
741 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Here’s a question. I have an RT with TNG which includes AWD but it doesn’t have/didn’t come with the “4” badge on the rear lift gate (should be on the lower left side.) Did you guys that already picked up your RTs with TNG all have these included? The dealer said he would “look into it” but that was a month ago and I haven’t heard anything. They’re like $55.

·
Registered
68 Posts
@mikemartin88 I think I mentioned before, I really like how that color combo of the vice-white and the inetrior grey/black looks. It is pretty slick! Also, I am glad I went with the roof-rack delete, but the rack itself is pretty low-profile.

·
Registered
88 Posts
@mikemartin88 I think I mentioned before, I really like how that color combo of the vice-white and the inetrior grey/black looks. It is pretty slick! Also, I am glad I went with the roof-rack delete, but the rack itself is pretty low-profile.
Thanks, @groucho!! Yeah, we had the cargo group on our '15 Citadel and used the roof rails a lot, so wanted to get it on the new DD. I'm happy with how low profile they are, too.

Sent from my S20 Ultra using Tapatalk

·
Registered
68 Posts
@kdogdillon Did your pedals come with your package? Or did you replace them yourself? If you did it yourself, were they MOPAR? I want to change mine from the basic rubber ones...

81 - 100 of 138 Posts