Dodge Durango Forum banner
461 - 480 of 514 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
I have a window of 9/15-9/27 last I checked. Let’s see if they make it. Was told in October they will be dropping affiliate discounts which I have. So they better boogie!

·
Registered
Ordered 21 Durango R/T Tow 'N Go, DB Black, Black Leath, 2nd Capt
48 Posts
I have a window of 9/15-9/27 last I checked. Let’s see if they make it. Was told in October they will be dropping affiliate discounts which I have. So they better boogie!
What are Affiliate discounts? - edit - nevermind, I looked it up. ;)

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it'll be closer to the front end of that window only being 750 or so miles west of JNAP.

·
Registered
2021 Billet R/T TNG
818 Posts
Had a lil more done to the Durango today. Post up some of my own pics when I can take some better ones later. Everything looks great. There’s one thing I need to have them adjust on the hood when I can get it back to them.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Car
Automotive parking light Car Vehicle registration plate Automotive tail & brake light Automotive side marker light

·
Registered
2021 Billet R/T TNG
818 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Just realized, the TnG doesn't come with roof racks? Did not realize it till i saw someone with a THULE case up top locally on a regular RT. I don't remember even seeing the option for it in the build. Did any one order one with one, or have them? Not a big deal just wondering.

EDIT: Nevermind just went to build site and saw it was all the way at the bottom. For $595 I don't think I would of opted for it anyways at the time i built lol!

·
Registered
Ordered 21 Durango R/T Tow 'N Go, DB Black, Black Leath, 2nd Capt
48 Posts
Just realized, the TnG doesn't come with roof racks? Did not realize it till i saw someone with a THULE case up top locally on a regular RT. I don't remember even seeing the option for it in the build. Did any one order one with one, or have them? Not a big deal just wondering.

EDIT: Nevermind just went to build site and saw it was all the way at the bottom. For $595 I don't think I would of opted for it anyways at the time i built lol!
I'm currently on my 2nd minivan (02 T&C, '14 GC) and my wife has a '13 GC, and we've never used the roof racks for anything (my 14 is Blacktop, so it doesn't have any anyway). So it was a no brainer for me. Wouldn't have minded having the cargo cover, but not worth the whole package just for that.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Yea I just thought a color matched top storage with the Durango on bags would look cool. But I don’t want to spend $500 on a rack I probably won’t spend the $4k for bags either so who am I kidding 😂😂

·
Registered
467 Posts

I use mine all the time!
Wheel Automotive bicycle rack Bicycle Tire Sky
Wheel Tire Automotive bicycle rack Vehicle Sky

·
Registered
2021 Billet R/T TNG
818 Posts
Sweet, a fellow biker! I’d rather use a hitch rack myself. Haven’t thrown my hitch on my TNG yet as I have a lot of local trails out my front door. Here’s my setup with my 18 R/T. I’ll have to go hit some other trails this weekend. Good excuse to throw the rack on the TNG.
Wheel Tire Automotive bicycle rack Bicycle Vehicle

·
Registered
467 Posts
Sweet, a fellow biker! I’d rather use a hitch rack myself. Haven’t thrown my hitch on my TNG yet as I have a lot of local trails out my front door. Here’s my setup with my 18 R/T. I’ll have to go hit some other trails this weekend. Good excuse to throw the rack on the TNG. View attachment 117415
We are usually hauling out camper on the weekends so hitch mount on the Durango doesn't work for us.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle registration plate Land vehicle

·
Registered
2021 Billet R/T TNG
818 Posts
Oh yeah that makes total sense. And that would be awesome driving by you on the freeway seeing that bad boy with a trailer and the bikes on the roof.

Reactions: kdogdillon

·
Registered
525 Posts
Some trailers actually have a receiver on the back so you can put your hitch mount bike rack there when towing. Maybe @kdogdillon you could have one installed on your trailer?

·
Registered
467 Posts
Some trailers actually have a receiver on the back so you can put your hitch mount bike rack there when towing. Maybe @kdogdillon you could have one installed on your trailer?
Yeah, I installed a receiver and cargo carrier on my bumber and also added reinforcement to my campers bumper to carry the added weight. I use it for fire wood and a generator occasionally. I also have my spare tire mounted to my camper bumper which I dont want to relocate and it takes up a good amount of space back there.
Plant Motor vehicle Tree Automotive tire Road surface

·
Registered
2021 Billet R/T TNG
818 Posts
Beautiful color!

Reactions: John_Agudelo
461 - 480 of 514 Posts