Dodge Durango Forum banner

281 - 300 of 355 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Thank you for the information!!!! i found my build sheet and window sticker. I had to print it out.
I can't find the ship date. Any information where it is? Original date of delivery was week of 6/3.
Just wanting to see if we are still on track.

·
Registered
89 Posts
How were you able to get Blindspot!? All the dealers I spoke to down here in Florida can't get it, I also DON'T want the bucket/captain chairs and they're saying that cant build them without them. I also have yet to find a dealer that will sell me at FWP. This market is insane.
I ordered mine without the captain chairs. But its not a TNG.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Car going to get ceramic coated on Monday. getting 35% tint on front windows and getting the rear lights and front side markers smoked. They are sending the lights off to body shop to get painted. Apparently the vinyl wraps on the lights last about 2-3 years tops.I'll post pics later in the week.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Car going to get ceramic coated on Monday. getting 35% tint on front windows and getting the rear lights and front side markers smoked. They are sending the lights off to body shop to get painted. Apparently the vinyl wraps on the lights last about 2-3 years tops.I'll post pics later in the week.
The wraps are like $40 and look great.....

·
Registered
402 Posts
Ordered my TNG barely over a week ago. How long is it taking to get out of D1 status and actually have a build sheet?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Think it depends on if it has the tecnology package and/or blind spot option. i have both have no sign of my tow n’ go that was ordered in february... been stuck in D for ever.

·
Registered
2018 White Knuckle GT AWD
24 Posts
Think it depends on if it has the tecnology package and/or blind spot option. i have both have no sign of my tow n’ go that was ordered in february... been stuck in D for ever.
That's crazy.....ordered mine on April 4th and was told 2 weeks ago that it was being delivered from Michigan to Jersey on May 25th and then few days to get to dealer then me. I actually called dealership Friday afternoon an they confirmed that date and said mabye 1-3 of June

·
Registered
2018 White Knuckle GT AWD
24 Posts
And no technology group on mine

·
Registered
5 Posts
Love this TNG!
Picked it up 5/17 from the dealer lot right before all the incentives ran out. I love this color combo. Originally wanted the red seats, blacktop pkg and red calipers, but really like this Destroyer gray/Vitra gray with these wheels! Anyone know if you can get the red calipers from Mopar for the same $395 that they are if you order them on a build?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Did they do away with the sdcard for music? My 2014 durango had the ability to use 2 sd cards for map upgrades and also play music. I dont see those slots in the glove box on my 2021

281 - 300 of 355 Posts