Dodge Durango Forum banner

221 - 240 of 254 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Durango R/T TnG F8 Green Blacktop
91 Posts
22mpg! OMG Hybrid DD you got there :0
Joke aside, did you find out better MPG after a certain miles? I know sometimes people say vehicule get better when it ''break''
I always wonder about the hybrid thought lol.
I can see if someone is heavy footed you lose a bit for sure. I use my adaptive cruise control and that helps a lot too.
The catch is that HEMI rumble and the crackle of the exhaust when shifting gears basically at WOT is hard to resist. I get it.

·
Registered
586 Posts
I like the hood addition. Little different than the stripes. My Destroyer Grey, RT TNG, should be here in a week. I am still waiting to decide if I want the stripes or not. I was thinking of maybe doing a darker grey for the stripes rather than the black. It would be more subtle and more faint. I like the hood addition though. Now you made it more difficult for me to decide.
Thoughts?
Here what I did to my destroyer grey.. added satin black stripes and it looked great... but I sold it and got a Widebody scat two weeks ago lol. This was rt not t&g but same color combo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
147 Posts
I just noticed that I must have gotten a rock or something kicked up onto my wheels because there’s a little gouge/scratch on it now. Anyone know if they even make touch up paint for Lights Out wheels? So far my search has come up with zilch.

·
Registered
2016 Durango R/T Arizona
496 Posts
I've always loved blue cars. My first was a '69 Coronet 500 and then my '69 B7 Blue Roadrunner that I still have. I have and have had many colors as well but blue is still my favorite. I was disappointed that there were no 2020 B5 Blue R/Ts to find when we were shopping but we have come to love our black one now.

·
Registered
2021 Durango GTplus AWD
137 Posts
Finally got a chance to get a picture of my new Tow n Go. Got ppf on everything but roof and tailgate. Only mod so far is a catch can. First blue vehicle I've owned. Love the color.

View attachment 114669
Looks awesome! This color doesn't seem very popular around here. I feel like Im the only one, which is fine by me. Nothing but Black and Red driving around.

·
Registered
586 Posts
I just noticed that I must have gotten a rock or something kicked up onto my wheels because there’s a little gouge/scratch on it now. Anyone know if they even make touch up paint for Lights Out wheels? So far my search has come up with zilch. View attachment 114665
yes they make a mopar OEM wheel touch up brush/pen. Its similar to the ones they make for the actual car paint. I have one here that worked well. I had a hard time finding the exact color but the one I used was close enough that it covered up the damage and looked 10 times better than a white "gash". I'll look for it and send a pic, it might help you order.

·
Registered
586 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
I just noticed that I must have gotten a rock or something kicked up onto my wheels because there’s a little gouge/scratch on it now. Anyone know if they even make touch up paint for Lights Out wheels? So far my search has come up with zilch. View attachment 114665
Again, not sure if this is color is correct for lights out but if you find one black it should be close enough especially for such a small damage area

·
Registered
147 Posts
Again, not sure if this is color is correct for lights out but if you find one black it should be close enough especially for such a small damage area

Hey, thanks a lot for taking the time out of your day to gather that information for me. I REALLY appreciate it. I know it’s a “small” gouge, but dang...the first cut is always the deepest...
Anyway I just ordered that paint from Mopar and we’ll see how it works. I’ll post before and after pics here so others can use the info moving forward.
-Dave

·
Registered
586 Posts
Hey, thanks a lot for taking the time out of your day to gather that information for me. I REALLY appreciate it. I know it’s a “small” gouge, but dang...the first cut is always the deepest...
Anyway I just ordered that paint from Mopar and we’ll see how it works. I’ll post before and after pics here so others can use the info moving forward.
-Dave
my pleasure and good luck.. that's always the hope that something someone has found or tried before can help the next guy... surely many people have helped me with so many things...

which color pen did you get or find?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Just took delivery of my factory order last night. Since this is supposed to be a pics thread, here are some of the ones I took when I got it home. Having come straight out of a 2018 R/T blacktop, it is both familiar and new. Can't wait to get it fully broken in. Manual says 600 miles or so.

·
Registered
147 Posts
my pleasure and good luck.. that's always the hope that something someone has found or tried before can help the next guy... surely many people have helped me with so many things...

which color pen did you get or find?
It’s the same one you have. I used the part number or whatever on top of the box to do the search. I was contemplating mixing enamel model pain to the right mixture and using that. I think gun metal darkened/mixed with a little black would do it too but not sure how that would hold up.

221 - 240 of 254 Posts