Dodge Durango Forum banner

201 - 220 of 254 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
This is helpful. So dealer gave you adition $5,025 on top. Did you order the durango from factory or was it off the lot? What state is dealer located?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Sorry for the horribly centered photo, just got my '21 a couple weeks back, got the class 4 hitch and have been using it. Yes I live on a country road..........had to go rescue an old project car that I sold a few years back from going to scrap metal.

·
Registered
240 Posts
This is helpful. So dealer gave you adition $5,025 on top. Did you order the durango from factory or was it off the lot? What state is dealer located?
I ordered it from leith dodge in NC. I didn't make it easy on them. I live to negotiate.... lol

·
Registered
2021 Durango GTplus AWD
137 Posts
Good luck getting$5k off on top in the tri state area. Can it be done? Sure, but very rarely.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Find an out of town dealer with their head screwed on correctly, make a deal over the phone, and take a day trip to pick it up. You can easily get $8k+ off in the DC Metro area. Hell for that price difference, just have them ship the vehicle directly to you. Dodge dealers don't do anything "special" if you service with the place you bought it from, so you're not missing out on anything.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Find an out of town dealer with their head screwed on correctly, make a deal over the phone, and take a day trip to pick it up. You can easily get $8k+ off in the DC Metro area. Hell for that price difference, just have them ship the vehicle directly to you. Dodge dealers don't do anything "special" if you service with the place you bought it from, so you're not missing out on anything.
I kinda did this with mine, granted the prices are in Canadian, but I found a new one online that was already 10k CAN below MSRP and have a buddy that works on the line get me a EC discount which took a couple grand off the price, ended up getting a loaded RT for 6k CAN less than special ordering a base RT with class 4 hitch and upgraded stereo.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Anyone have any dealers they can recommend closer to NY that play ball? I am going to order the car from the factory so I dont need it to be on the lot.

·
Registered
'21 Destroyer Gray Durango R/T TnG
6 Posts
I can't wait! Just placed my order for a 2021 TnG in destroyer grey with the blacktop package!! How long have the waits been lately?

·
Registered
'21 Destroyer Gray Durango R/T TnG
6 Posts
What discounts did you get from the dealer?
MSRP was 58,645 on the truck. Worked out a deal with them to take my current 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease and get me equity into the durango. Final agreed upon price before equity into the truck was 55,250. At the moment I was told you can get either the 3700 off in incentives or 0% financing for 72 months, not both. When i did the math it works out bettering taking the 0% financing. Worked with Freehold Dodge in NJ.

·
Registered
'21 DD Tow N Go / ‘17 Viper ACR
143 Posts
How is your TNG mpg so far? Mines is crazy bad. 1800 miles, but I go between 10/12mpg highway and city combined. Way worst than my '19 RAM

·
Registered
16 Posts
How is your TNG mpg so far? Mines is crazy bad. 1800 miles, but I go between 10/12mpg highway and city combined. Way worst than my '19 RAM
I have about 4K miles on it and I'm about 16 MPG. I think it would be better but I keep pushing the SPORT button.

You may want to measure it the old fashion way. The instrument panel can be mis-leading.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had it vinyl wrapped, so ya a big sticker

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
I like the hood addition. Little different than the stripes. My Destroyer Grey, RT TNG, should be here in a week. I am still waiting to decide if I want the stripes or not. I was thinking of maybe doing a darker grey for the stripes rather than the black. It would be more subtle and more faint. I like the hood addition though. Now you made it more difficult for me to decide.
Thoughts?

·
Registered
176 Posts
I like the hood addition. Little different than the stripes. My Destroyer Grey, RT TNG, should be here in a week. I am still waiting to decide if I want the stripes or not. I was thinking of maybe doing a darker grey for the stripes rather than the black. It would be more subtle and more faint. I like the hood addition though. Now you made it more difficult for me to decide.
Thoughts?
I was originally going to get the stripes when I ordered mine. At the time the only color available were the low gloss gun metal stripes. There weren't many pictures of them so I held off. They do look cool though. Depends on the look you're going for.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2021 Durango R/T TnG F8 Green Blacktop
91 Posts
I get minimum 16+MPG. Very rarely do I push SPORT or TRACK. Good mix between in town and higher speed driving. I can definitely get 18 MPG easy if I do a few "hypermiler" tricks. Best milage I had was a road trip from Denver area to Ouray (SW Colorado) over several MTN passes. 22MPG for the trip. Did it with less than 500 miles on my TnG. Now I have more than 6000...

Lastly, I save SPORT for the few times I can stretch her legs. Otherwise, it shifts too fast for in-town.

·
Registered
'21 DD Tow N Go / ‘17 Viper ACR
143 Posts
I get minimum 16+MPG. Very rarely do I push SPORT or TRACK. Good mix between in town and higher speed driving. I can definitely get 18 MPG easy if I do a few "hypermiler" tricks. Best milage I had was a road trip from Denver area to Ouray (SW Colorado) over several MTN passes. 22MPG for the trip. Did it with less than 500 miles on my TnG. Now I have more than 6000...

Lastly, I save SPORT for the few times I can stretch her legs. Otherwise, it shifts too fast for in-town.
22mpg! OMG Hybrid DD you got there :0
Joke aside, did you find out better MPG after a certain miles? I know sometimes people say vehicule get better when it ''break''

201 - 220 of 254 Posts