Dodge Durango Forum banner
221 - 228 of 228 Posts

· Premium Member
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #221 ·
@CWGrizzwold or anyone else seen or been able to order any 2XY or 2XW 23MY with the black Nappa seat option? I've inquired for a build but was told deleting the red seats wasn't an option. So it appears that these early orders are only indeed Demonic for now?
Great question. My post at the time was based of a few POCs that I had seen for both SRT 392 and SRT Hellcat orders where they had ordered either the Plus or Premium trim and their POC specifically stated the "Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats / Black." One example is shown below. I have not seen a follow-up from those folks if they received at VIN or not. I am guessing two things might happen. 1. If their dealer had an allocation and that was the order it might get bumped to the back of production. 2. The order will not pass the final configuration check and will be kicked back to the dealer for modification.

Font Parallel Number Circle Pattern

Reactions: 2Step

· Premium Member
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #222 ·

· Premium Member
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #223 ·
For those of you with 2023's on order...here is the updated SRT Performance Features Guide, which your dealer will know nothing about and can only be downloaded online. It has the engine break-in process, service schedule, track tips and other SRT specific information.
Vehicle Car Tire Wheel Grille

Always fun looking through the build sheets, especially the progression from pre-production to fast feedback to customer units... a few things I took away from the most recent ones...
  1. Rear Seat Reminder Alert made it to production as a new standard feature for 2023 and is explained in the owners manual.
    Font Document Screenshot Number Event

2. Gloss black mirror caps are standard across the board on SRT 392 and SRT Hellcat. They are no longer body colored if you don't order the Black Package. Same holds true for lower trims with the exception of the Citadel, which gets platinum (chrome) mirror caps.
  3. Build sheets confirm that the roof rack and integrated cross rails will not be offered on the Hellcat, but are available on the SRT 392. This is the same as 2021, but was hoping they would offer the roof rails on the Hellcat for 2023. I only used them but twice a year but they were a feat of engineering.
  4. Spare tire delete is carrying over from 2022 on SRTs or R/T Tow and Go with run flat tires as standard even if you have the Tow Package ordered (compact spare tire was included with the Tow Package previously and is listed in the '23 features, but must still be on supplier constraint)

· Registered
260 Posts
didn't know this bit...

"
BATTERY S TORAGE M ODE
With the ignition in the ON position, engine not
running, navigate to the battery gauge page on the
instrument cluster display, then press and hold the
OK button. The vehicle will be put into battery
storage mode, which will greatly increase the
amount of time the vehicle can sit and restart
without needing to disconnect the battery. Going
into battery storage mode will increase the amount
of time between starts to about 60 days."

· Registered
6 Posts
didn't know this bit...

"
BATTERY S TORAGE M ODE
With the ignition in the ON position, engine not
running, navigate to the battery gauge page on the
instrument cluster display, then press and hold the
OK button. The vehicle will be put into battery
storage mode, which will greatly increase the
amount of time the vehicle can sit and restart
without needing to disconnect the battery. Going
into battery storage mode will increase the amount
of time between starts to about 60 days."
New to me too…should this mode be used when using a trickle charger (connected to the terminals under the hood via clips)? Curious what folks think

221 - 228 of 228 Posts