·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
I hope the exterior colors are more than just those 4 listed:unsure:

and the cylinder deactivation was annoying and gave me thoughts of stuff falling apart in the engine.

·
Registered
2021 Billet R/T TNG
557 Posts
Interesting on the colors. They got rid of quite a few! At least the Tow N Go is back again. I had thought about waiting to get a 22 but wasn’t sure it was going to be offered. I wanted Billet though which I’ll have my build within the next week and wouldn’t have been able to get otherwise.

Reactions: Ollie Crow

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Wow no vice white but at least blind spot is now standard instead of making us pay $495 extra even when you buy the technology package.

·
Registered
2021 R/T Destroyer Grey
20 Posts
Are they stopping the production of the DHC? It was only mentioned for 2021.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm hoping to see some pricing soon for the 2022's.

Maybe the other colors didn't get posted on the Fact Sheet by accident? Who knows 🤔

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm hoping to see some pricing soon for the 2022's.

Maybe the other colors didn't get posted on the Fact Sheet by accident? Who knows 🤔
Hopefully soon. I check the dodge site daily to build a 2022 but no luck. Next week I will call to the dealer to find out if they can build 2022s.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hopefully soon. I check the dodge site daily to build a 2022 but no luck. Next week I will call to the dealer to find out if they can build 2022s.
Check the Stellantis website where the 2022 press kit is located to see if pricing was added. I'm sure it will be there before the Dodge website. I'm checking it frequently.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Also, I was told by a dealer that 2021 production will stop around beginning of November.
2022 production will start around the end of November.
He had it on a memo but don't recall the exact dates. I might of mentioned this before on another thread.
If anyone has more info on this, please respond.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No pricing as of this morning on Stellantis website for 2022. I'm hoping next week at the latest. Patience I guess.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Also, I was told by a dealer that 2021 production will stop around beginning of November.
2022 production will start around the end of November.
He had it on a memo but don't recall the exact dates. I might of mentioned this before on another thread.
If anyone has more info on this, please respond.
Did the dealer say when they will be accepting 2022 orders?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts