Dodge Durango Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
DB Black, Customer Preferred Package 2BE, Blacktop Package, GT Premium Group, Trailer Tow Group IV
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I just purchased a 2022 Dodge Durango GT with 7kms on it and it now has less than 100 kms on it. I shut it off the other day for a few minutes and when I restarted it, the 10.1" screen was black. I tried shutting off the vehicle and restarting it, and there was no change. I then shut it off for about 20 minutes and restarted it, and it worked again but when I drove it, the lane assist icon was no longer turning green/yellow/red. I have had many Ram trucks but never a Durango, are these glitches common or should I be taking it back for an update or something? Thanks, Glen

·
Registered
2017 AWD durango GT 3.6
137 Posts
Since you still have a manufacturer's warranty it is a no brainer that you should just take it back to the dealership and have them look into the problem. Being a 2022 model and the difficulty in actually getting a 2022 model nowadays there is a good chance not many people on the forum are familiar with the problem anyways.

·
Registered
Durango Hellcat
188 Posts
If you don’t have latest firmware black screens are sadly common like that. I had multiple daily forced reboots of mine when it was on R17.89 and rather frequent black screens/reboots on R14

1 - 4 of 4 Posts