Dodge Durango Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So a few things, first greetings all this is my second durango seperated by 10 years
Out in las vegas area,
I will try to use previous posts as much as possible before posting a topic myself

First picture, contacted the guy on Instagram, he is either a one-man outfit or doesn't respond
To insta, but I want these nostrils lights
Second picture is this just another way to silence the engine ? Screenshot_20210719-171353_Instagram.jpg 20210720_110634.jpg
Sorry about this format, getting used to it.
Anyway going with the intake, is the legmaker even worth it with the 5.7?

Throttle bodies, anyone have a link to the best one they have found, I will be installing a sprint booster (a smaller pedal commander) and obviously want to maximize the effort
Thanks all in advance.
And I guess I'll through up a stock shot

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So a few things, first greetings all this is my second durango seperated by 10 years
Out in las vegas area,
I will try to use previous posts as much as possible before posting a topic myself

First picture, contacted the guy on Instagram, he is either a one-man outfit or doesn't respond
Second picture is this just another way to silence the engine ? View attachment 116408 View attachment 116409

Throttle bodies, anyone have a link to the best one they have found, I will be installing a sprint booster (a smaller pedal commander) and obviously want to maximize the effort
Thanks all in advance.
And I guess I'll through up a stock shot View attachment 116410

Also, I am an AWD RT, I was looking through the site and saw a mod for the diff
"3.45 differential swap front and rear if you are AWD"
What does this do? And where to find the parts..I bet somebody has a link.. hheeeh heeh??

·
Registered
70 Posts
Are those lights? They look like those are Charger grill inserts painted white, to me.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got in contact with the fabricator , he wants 500 for 2021 durango grill with inserts that hold the led Bezels for lights and turn signals

·
Registered
130 Posts
Pretty much any after market intake is better than the stock setup. The stock setup is pretty restrictive. You'll feel a difference in throttle response right away.

Reactions: CaneCorsoBreeder

·
Registered
411 Posts
Welcome aboard from another Las Vegan. I have a 21 R/T Tow And Go on order. Currently running around in my 2018 R/T. Had a 2015 prior to that. I also see you breed Cane Corsos. Beautiful doggies! Can't answer your question on the inserts, but I definitely do plan on the Legmaker down the line once I start modding.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome aboard from another Las Vegan. I have a 21 R/T Tow And Go on order. Currently running around in my 2018 R/T. Had a 2015 prior to that. I also see you breed Cane Corsos. Beautiful doggies! Can't answer your question on the inserts, but I definitely do plan on the Legmaker down the line once I start modding.
I hope your not going with Towbin or chapman...
Desert 215 , Joe Sanchez is the man. I was at chapman, and he told me to lookout for thier sneaky and over priced accessories they try and argue that you need.

·
Registered
2013 Durango R/T 5.7 - Black w/blackout package
357 Posts
Are those lights? They look like those are Charger grill inserts painted white, to me.
Yeah, those are pretty cool I must admit. There is another thread on here from a dude up in Canada I believe, who installed these himself. They light up and are super cool looking on the front of these trucks. If I had that grille, I'd be doing it in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I hope your not going with Towbin or chapman...
Desert 215 , Joe Sanchez is the man. I was at chapman, and he told me to lookout for thier sneaky and over priced accessories they try and argue that you need.
This will be the third I've bought from Chapman. Have never had an issue with them personally. It may help that the GM is a family friend going back 35 years or so.

·
Registered
2014 Durango RT 392
1,054 Posts
Out in las vegas area,

Second picture is this just another way to silence the engine ? View attachment 116408 View attachment 116409

Thanks all in advance.
And I guess I'll through up a stock shot View attachment 116410
If you do the nostril things, you should turn them upside down from the way they are in that picture. The edges would line up better and not look like it was just randomly placed on there.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That is true about the nostrils, I just can't see myself putting 500$ into that when I already have the tools and knowledge to make this myself for about $80... Screenshot_20210720-182415_Facebook.jpg

1 - 12 of 12 Posts