Dodge Durango Forum banner

Does Your Vehicle Health Report and the Sirius Gaurdian Mileage report accruately on mopar.com?

• The Sirius Garudian mileage report is accurate but the Vehicle Health Report is over 31 days old

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been dealing with mopar.com/uconnect and Sirius Guardian issues for months and when the dealer added my wife's jeep to my mopar account, it go worse.
Please make a choice in the poll since I am not sure if it is just my account(s) or is it a system wide issue.
There are two questions in the poll

·
Registered
44 Posts
VHR last updated on 6/30
Mileage last updated on 5/14

The phone App seems to stay up to date.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I have been dealing with mopar.com/uconnect and Sirius Guardian issues for months and when the dealer added my wife's jeep to my mopar account, it go worse.
Please make a choice in the poll since I am not sure if it is just my account(s) or is it a system wide issue.
There are two questions in the poll
Where do you find the sirius guardian mileage report? My health report hasn't updated since the end of May.

·
Premium Member
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Mopar rep told me today an update at the end of July will fix these issues. I did ask if it is a Uconnect software update for us or a mopar infrastructure update, I am assuming the latter.

Thank you for contacting Dodge customer assistance.

Just following up on your case as the technical team has advised that there is an update coming in the last week of July that will correct the health report issues. Once the update has been done your health reports should start coming back to normal.

·
Premium Member
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Download the apps. They work better.
My Uconnect is all messed up because of the dealer and Uconnect not knowing how to fix it. My Uconnect app shows my wife's Jeep but the location is of my Durango.
My wife's Uconnect works fine but neither of our mopar.com pages work.

·
Registered
21 DDRT CLASSIV
128 Posts
My Uconnect is all messed up because of the dealer and Uconnect not knowing how to fix it. My Uconnect app shows my wife's Jeep but the location is of my Durango.
My wife's Uconnect works fine but neither of our mopar.com pages work.
I'm referring to the app on your phone..use Google play or apple store to download Uconnect app and Dodge app.. it works better then the webpage..

·
Registered
21 DDRT CLASSIV
128 Posts
At least 10 times in the past month. Its not me or my phone, it is the broken backend of mopar.com, uconnect and Sirius guardian.
Very strange.... why are some working and not others? There may be a something different or similar working/ not working. Which doesn't explain an update.

·
Premium Member
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Very strange.... why are some working and not others? There may be a something different or similar working/ not working. Which doesn't explain an update.
My problem is due to Uconnect/Mopar/Sirius Guardian apps are not built to handle multiple vehicles.
When Mopar/Uconnect tried to fix things, they made it worse.
The Jeep is at least under my wife's mopar account (as a suscriber) and her Uconnect app works.
My Durango is under my mopar account but so is the Jeep (I am the owner) but my Uconnect app shows the Jeep only.

I can't figure out the braniacs at Dodge who are designing how things work. To me, they are using a 2005 mentality and programming techniques in a 2021 current technology system.

·
Premium Member
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Great news!!! Mopar.com now works with my Durango under my account and my Jeep is now under my Wife's account. The pages load, I can send commands to the DDRT.
Steve from mopar support was extremely instrumental in pushing this issue up the chain. He got this fixed for me and Steve is the one who said end of July for the Vehicle Health Report to be fixed as well. I have zero reason to doubt him at this point. Happy Friday!!

P.S. Uconnect app is still screwed up for me but @DodgeCares is working the issue directly for me so I also have confidence in @DodgeCares in getting that fixed too!

·
Registered
2019 GT+ with Blacktop Package, Performance hood
9 Posts
I have a 2019 GT+ and I use the Uconnect app on my Android phone. It's working just fine and as of this morning says that all my data was updated 20 hours ago. I haven't had a problem with it and it gives me monthly updates. Definitely strange! Glad they got yours fixed!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts