Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Front end of the 2021 hellcat looks real nice especially with the splitter. Was wondering if anyone knows if the 2022 srt hellcat Splitter will fit on the 2021 rt?! Need it, want it!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Yep, bolts/clips on in place of the original 21 MY. There’s a few members here and on social media that have done it, mine is on order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep, bolts/clips on in place of the original 21 MY. There’s a few members here and on social media that have done it, mine is on order.

Where did you order from? Do you know which members have done it or which thread it's on so I can see pics if possible? Thanks

·
Registered
100 Posts
Where did you order from? Do you know which members have done it or which thread it's on so I can see pics if possible? Thanks
I bought from a local dealer because shipping was so high on the online stores.

·
Registered
2021 Durango R/T TnG F8 Green Blacktop
117 Posts
Get it from your dealership. Mine took a month but no shipping costs. From what I’ve heard the original lip qualifies for the core refund but I haven’t made up my mind if I’m going to do that or not.

Just picked mine up from the body shop where they painted to match and installed. Not very costly either. Took less than a day. More aggressive stance and look. Shoulda come from factory like this IMHO but oh well.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Get it from your dealership. Mine took a month but no shipping costs. From what I’ve heard the original lip qualifies for the core refund but I haven’t made up my mind if I’m going to do that or not.

Just picked mine up from the body shop where they painted to match and installed. Not very costly either. Took less than a day. More aggressive stance and look. Shoulda come from factory like this IMHO but oh well.
View attachment 115729

View attachment 115730
Spot on def agree, I got mine last week getting installed next week I'll post pics once done!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts