Dodge Durango Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
2,947 Posts
This happened to another forum member who purchased their 2021 SRT brand new and it came with an R/T cluster.
It is not a software fix, you need to have a new SRT cluster installed. Dodge QC at it's best!

· Premium Member
2,947 Posts
FWIW if this is in fact a Dodge screw up caused by flashing the IPC for fuel level issues (which is a TSB), then Dodge is so screwed up there is no coming back from the low they are in right now.
The sad thing, someone in Dodge knows the real deal. We need some federal emlpoyees to get jobs at Stellantix corporate so there can be leaks. Dodge needs transparency as well as Ford, GM and all the other brands out there. Maybe we have a Senator who owns a Durango and reads our forum who can then propose a bill of transparency of auto makers.

· Premium Member
2,947 Posts
They need to move their ass, go to lot, take out IPC from another 2021-2022 SRT ant try to connect to your car to see if it fixes. Or get some temporary IPC from STAR or whatever is the upper ones...
Such games as "replace w/o guarantee that will fix" is more than ridiculous there in USA. Here in EU i do understand that they are limited, but in USA its such a funny game...
Don't think for one second that the the 1st line of support at STAR is any better then the dealer.
You need to escalate to managers at STAR.

· Premium Member
2,947 Posts
When shop connected to my car looking for the reason why IPC have issues, they saw there is an update available.
They ran an update w/o issues/alerts/errors. But issue remained.
Then they connected again and again saw same update available. This lets me speculate that either IPC is damaged, or, file in their cloud is faulty.
Was the update carried out before - i dont know.
The dealer should NEVER do a repair update without conformation from the customer of the actual complaint. If no one complained about fuel level then the dealer is just playing games for money from Dodge. Now they are causing this mess for doing sleazy things.

· Premium Member
2,947 Posts
Ant it somehow goes from cloud? I mean dealer do not get files, they connect to cloud and download directly to car, don't they?
Exactly. I was simply stating there are no user files cause people are asking for them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts