Dodge Durango Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
2021 Dodge Durango SRT, destroyer grey,
131 Posts
FYI I have a similar issue, I emailed Alfaobd and they told me they programmed cant fix this. the dealer they blamed my issue on a tune and that caused the p1400 code, mine happen after the dealer installed a software recall update to fix the gas leveler not reading correctly and re-updated the uconnect software. Dealer did nothing but waste my time and blamed me for the code, said they didn't update anything, (its in the work sheet) and lately "we didn't look at the cluster when it came in so you probably came in like that". They gave me the car back and told me to go clear the code!? and come back... so after much looking and research I found a aftermarket dodge shop and they been looking at it and have calls out to some higher ups at dodge and I'm aspecting an answer this week ill let you know. FYI Dodge srt worthless also dodge cares should be dodge doesn't care.

· Registered
131 Posts
Apparently HPTUNERS can clear the code if you flash the unlocked pcm. Read the Pcm/tcm together and manually select the tcm controller. But you need a pcm unlocked and the hptuners and a Hail Mary. $$$ hopefully this guy can fix this. Padge where you located?

· Registered
131 Posts
Apparently I need the uconnect original file that the car came with that's where my guy is saying the issue is coming from... it's not on the dodge servers. Anyone have that file?

· Registered
131 Posts
@Padge Start with a full factory reboot of the Uconnect system through the display settings. This should reconfigure your entire system based upon your vehicles VIN and options. It takes awhile for the system to rebuild itself so don't freak out if when you restart the vehicle and your SRT pages and other things aren't quite right. Give it a few hours or a few drives and it will eventually rebuild everything correctly. I would start here and see if that toggles the center dash display to SRT instead of the R/T setting you are seeing currently. I have seen something similar happen after a dead battery.
I can try that but I don't think it reverts the firmware for me. @Padge if you didn't update yours it could work.

· Registered
131 Posts
The dealer should NEVER do a repair update without conformation from the customer of the actual complaint. If no one complained about fuel level then the dealer is just playing games for money from Dodge. Now they are causing this mess for doing sleazy things.
Yep but when I said that, they were like, we didn't do it its a misprint. They claimed at first that all was good, then when I came back they said it wouldn't take, maybe we didn't need it and once they pushed it it messed it up? I'm wondering if the file they downloaded has options for R/T and the file is mislabeled somehow, or they picked the wrong model, how can I get my hand on this file?🧐

1 - 11 of 11 Posts