Dodge Durango Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2021 Durango SRT, 2017 Chrysler 300S 5.7
405 Posts
This happened to another forum member who purchased their 2021 SRT brand new and it came with an R/T cluster.
It is not a software fix, you need to have a new SRT cluster installed. Dodge QC at it's best!
That is the SRT cluster... It has the speedo on the left, instead of a tach like the RT and lower models do....

· Registered
405 Posts
I am in PA north of Philly. A lot of this is over my head being new to the Dodge scene, but I confirmed my PCM has the same vin as my car, so it isn’t a replacement.
I bought the car in early January and just didn’t realize the issue until shortly after. The dealer does seem intent on fixing or reversing the purchase if it can’t be fixed.
I have an appointment with a dodge dealer on Wednesday that will hopefully resolve this. I’ll update following.
Just to play Devils advocate here, even if the PCM was replaced, it still would have the correct VIN programmed into it, or else the truck would not run. Now if the sticker has the VIN on it, that may help, but even original PCM's can be sent in to be "unlocked" so a tune can be added......

· Registered
405 Posts
@Padge... I dont know where you live, but if you are close to New Jersey, I have a 2021 SRT cluster that we could try to plug in and see what happens.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts