Dodge Durango Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I also bought a 2021 R/T with tow package and had to take it in for exhaust tightening. Nasty ticking noise. No issues with suspension sounds and it runs nice.
Thats cool, yea I'm still not sold on the suspension that is supposed to be like that... They order some front strut mounts for me so we'll see

·
Premium Member
2021 Tow-N-go white knuckle blacktop
34 Posts
Oh boy....just factory ordered one 3 weeks ago....pick up end of May and really hoping not to have any of these issues... was everyone's problems resolved? Will keep yall posted upon arrival.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just recently purchased a 2021 rt with the tow & go package and I'm having some suspension clunking when going over bumps and turning.. Is anybody having the same issue??
April 15 2021 I purchased brand new 2021 Durango 392 SRT also with Tow & Go package. 23 miles at purchase. I’m having the same exact problem in both the front and rear suspension while going over wide speed bumps or road dips that enable greater suspension travel and compression. Purchase origin dealership “could not duplicate”, adjusted exhaust and claimed to have corrected the problem. 1500 miles in and problem still exists. Second dealership 2 people “unofficially” confirmed however the TECH could not. Therefore nothing done and was told to continue driving until it gets worse and can be bin pointed.. extremely frustrating!!!!! Suggestions will be appreciated

·
Registered
131 Posts
April 15 2021 I purchased brand new 2021 Durango 392 SRT also with Tow & Go package. 23 miles at purchase. I’m having the same exact problem in both the front and rear suspension while going over wide speed bumps or road dips that enable greater suspension travel and compression. Purchase origin dealership “could not duplicate”, adjusted exhaust and claimed to have corrected the problem. 1500 miles in and problem still exists. Second dealership 2 people “unofficially” confirmed however the TECH could not. Therefore nothing done and was told to continue driving until it gets worse and can be bin pointed.. extremely frustrating!!!!! Suggestions will be appreciated
You mean an SRT with the trailer tow group option right? I don’t think the SRT version has the Tow & Go option as it includes all the Tow & Go options as standard. Tow & Go is an R/T version upgrade package.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hi A.C,
We sincerely regret hearing of the trouble. Please know that our team would be more than happy to provide you with an additional layer of assistance if you do end up connecting with your dealer again. Feel free to follow up with us via private message if this would be of interest.

Rob
Dodge Cares

·
Registered
30 Posts
I notice on my brand new 2021 rt with tow and go the car seems to feel loose when driving on parkway. when you hit a small bump going 60mph, car feels like its swaying or like you momentarily go in one direction.
My 2014 Durango citadel my ride feels so stable. I know the TnGo has SRT suspension. It feels stiffer, which is fine but the feeling I am explain inst.

What can it be?

·
Registered
2014 Durango RT 392
1,056 Posts
I notice on my brand new 2021 rt with tow and go the car seems to feel loose when driving on parkway. when you hit a small bump going 60mph, car feels like its swaying or like you momentarily go in one direction.
My 2014 Durango citadel my ride feels so stable. I know the TnGo has SRT suspension. It feels stiffer, which is fine but the feeling I am explain inst.

What can it be?
Sounds like a dab alignment.

·
Registered
2016 Durango R/T Arizona
735 Posts
I think he means bad alignment.

·
Registered
231 Posts

What can it be?
Hi bent98,
Sorry to hear of the trouble you’re experiencing. If you decide to address this concern with your certified Dodge dealer, please feel free to send us a private message. We would be happy to provide you with an additional layer of assistance for that process.

Rob
Dodge Cares

21 - 31 of 31 Posts