Dodge Durango Forum banner
41 - 60 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Ordered one up and received this today...

I'm sorry, but unfortunately my website did not have the dimensions of this part plugged in, or that there is a $100.00 core associated with this part. It would be around $85.00 to ship this part due to the length and size of it, on top of another $100.00 due to the core. The core would be refundable, however, you would have to ship me the broken part in order to get the $100.00 back. Let me know what you'd like to do with your order.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Ordered one up and received this today...

I'm sorry, but unfortunately my website did not have the dimensions of this part plugged in, or that there is a $100.00 core associated with this part. It would be around $85.00 to ship this part due to the length and size of it, on top of another $100.00 due to the core. The core would be refundable, however, you would have to ship me the broken part in order to get the $100.00 back. Let me know what you'd like to do with your order.
Yup, same thing happened to me. That's why I bit the bullet and ordered it locally. $100 core ok fine but not paying for hefty shipping. I think cause its a new part they don't look up the info til someone orders it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
99 Posts
Wow, that looks pretty fantastic. Currently considering an SRT (kind of, sort of an RT/TNG), and that's a nice - and sounds simple, install-wise - differentiator for an SRT.

Am I correct in that the rear spoiler in the same for both SRT models?

·
Registered
854 Posts
Wow, that looks pretty fantastic. Currently considering an SRT (kind of, sort of an RT/TNG), and that's a nice - and sounds simple, install-wise - differentiator for an SRT.

Rear rooftop spoiler looks to be Hellcat only according to the parts websites I’ve been on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
49 Posts
Today, from another site, i received this:

Hello. The dimensions used on this part was incorrect and therefore, the shipping price given was incorrect. You paid $13.94. The correct charge for shipping is $39.94 for a difference of $26.00. If you are still interested I can send you an invoice to your email address. Please advise on how to proceed.
ALSO, before we can process this order please supply a valid VIN (OR) acknowledge that in accordance to our policy as stated on the website that we will not be able to accept any type of return due to not being able to confirm application. Reply by email.
accepted and we will see what happens...

·
Registered
49 Posts
And this is what happens...

“Hello. I am sorry but it appears this part has multiple problems with it. Besides the shipping problem, when I went to put this order in, it informed me that there is a core charge for this part which did not show up on the website. The core charge associated with this part is $100.00. Please let me know if you will still be interested in purchasing this part. Again, my apologies for this confusion.”

·
Registered
72 Posts

The roof spoilers look to be the same for both SRT models
C2C6080C-91B7-44FB-ACD1-97C54606C42E.jpeg

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
The roof spoiler is different on the Hellcat vs SRT 392. It is larger has the double tail design. As for the part number unsure.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Easy way to tell...the third brake light on the Hellcat is about 3 times longer than the old style.

·
Registered
178 Posts
My brother messaged me that the front lip came in. But the parts dept ordered a RT one since they used my vin. They reordered the hellcat one, should arrive by the 8th.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
854 Posts
Here is a picture of the Hellcat on the left and the SRT on the right. They look the same to me
Awesome, thanks! Looks really great. I did send you a DM with a couple of questions if you don’t mind checking and answering Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Mines is coming in today. @j’sr/t when you install it can you make a video. I want some type of direction on how to do this. Or if I need to take it to a shop

41 - 60 of 79 Posts