Dodge Durango Forum banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ordered one up and received this today...

I'm sorry, but unfortunately my website did not have the dimensions of this part plugged in, or that there is a $100.00 core associated with this part. It would be around $85.00 to ship this part due to the length and size of it, on top of another $100.00 due to the core. The core would be refundable, however, you would have to ship me the broken part in order to get the $100.00 back. Let me know what you'd like to do with your order.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Ordered one up and received this today...

I'm sorry, but unfortunately my website did not have the dimensions of this part plugged in, or that there is a $100.00 core associated with this part. It would be around $85.00 to ship this part due to the length and size of it, on top of another $100.00 due to the core. The core would be refundable, however, you would have to ship me the broken part in order to get the $100.00 back. Let me know what you'd like to do with your order.
Yup, same thing happened to me. That's why I bit the bullet and ordered it locally. $100 core ok fine but not paying for hefty shipping. I think cause its a new part they don't look up the info til someone orders it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

41 - 42 of 42 Posts