Dodge Durango Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if Dodge sells the front splitter and rear spoiler on the new Hellcat rango? If so will it fit a 2020 Rt? Thanks

·
Registered
34 Posts
Front splitter I doubt fits since they changed the front fascia, the spoiler should fit since they didn't change anything on the back end. Check online Mopar Replacement Parts

·
Registered
177 Posts
I tried to order one but my order got canceled cause they didn't want to ship to California. Local dealer wants $100 core charge. Price for part itself is $112. The part # is 6xq40tzzaa. No one can confirm its the correct part with out a vin # from a hellcat to reference. But the r/t front lip is a different part # so it should be correct. It doesn't come painted, or with any mounting hardware. Part# 20 on the exploded view in this pic

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland V6
2,049 Posts
What's the "Core" charge for? This isn't a part like a steering rack where you would return the "Core".

·
Registered
177 Posts
What's the "Core" charge for? This isn't a part like a steering rack where you would return the "Core".
I was told since its a body panel they charge that. Total price still not too bad, I might pull the trigger on it still.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Oh ya, forgot to mention they said it's special order item so non-returnable.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I am in the process of installing a spoiler from a 2021. The spoiler is the same from a Hellcat or SRT. There is 2 parts for the spoiler top and bottom. You will need to get the 3rd brake light too. Also you have to change the electrical connector to fit the new style brake light. I have had some difficulty getting the right screws and clips for the brake light but I got it figured out. Now I am waiting on new studs to bolt the spoiler down because they are different from the old spoiler.
2F3CC116-8CAA-4CA2-B1D4-FEF1A10838A8.jpeg

·
Registered
852 Posts
I am in the process of installing a spoiler from a 2021. The spoiler is the same from a Hellcat or SRT. There is 2 parts for the spoiler top and bottom. You will need to get the 3rd brake light too. Also you have to change the electrical connector to fit the new style brake light. I have had some difficulty getting the right screws and clips for the brake light but I got it figured out. Now I am waiting on new studs to bolt the spoiler down because they are different from the old spoiler. View attachment 113617
Part number(s)?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
61 Posts
I got for $85. I am aware a core charge has been added since. PN above was correct. Will need replacement rivets, they are one time use.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
If you have a prior model Durango around before install could you hold it up and see if it would fit.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts