Dodge Durango Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Looks like he has an R/T with Tow-N-Go, and would have the same fenders as the SRT 392, which is why they fit fine for him.

ZL1 doesn't advertise anything fitting unless they have one of each trim in their ship to verify and fit them, as I found via a bunch of emails with them. Until then, your on your own to see if it fits a new model when they come out.

As far as I know, all SRT MY's except for maybe the new Hellcat have been the same fitment wise since 2018, other variants have stayed the same since 2014, maybe even earlier. The Tow-N-Go would be in the same category as the SRT 392 fitment wise. They may have made other changes this year as well, but haven't heard of anything yet. Maybe @jeffauclair can chime in and post some pictures of the inside of his fender wells, and/or let us know what type of hardware was there like the normal push pins etc. My guess, it is probably just like ever other model year.

Sent from my SM-F916U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
'21 DD Tow N Go / ‘17 Viper ACR
248 Posts
@Pa road dawg yes. ‘21 RT with TNG does have same body style as an SRT. So thats why I use the ZL1 for SRT. For a RT like yours, I would use the NON SRT flap.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
@Pa road dawg yes. ‘21 RT with TNG does have same body style as an SRT. So thats why I use the ZL1 for SRT. For a RT like yours, I would use the NON SRT flap.

Ok thanks. I did not know the tng package came with different body flares/fenders etc. I’ll most likely just wait for mopar to come out w front ones because I already have the mopar rear ones attached. Only a matter of time

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just checked with Zl1 about the MY 21 R/T fitment and they replied that they are not a direct fit as changes were made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yeah they said the same thing to me but i bought them anyway and guess what they fit perfect LOL THEY ARE VERY DISCREET which is what i like and wanted !

·
Registered
Black 2021 DDRT TNG
7 Posts
I ordered them last night!
I'm thinking of buying WeatherTech instead because it's less than half the price compared to Rally Armor - but there are no sample photos for Durango. Post some pic when you have it on your SUV.

·
Registered
Black 2021 DDRT TNG
7 Posts
since there is no picture of Weathertech's mud flap for 2021 Durango I gave in to Rally Armor... turns out pretty nice I think. Took the picture after picking up my ordered floor liners.

The front flaps installation is not easy for the inserts are a bit too big to fit the hole so it took me while sanding all 4 of them until I can force it in. The rest are spot on. My unit is Durango R/T.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
since there is no picture of Weathertech's mud flap for 2021 Durango I gave in to Rally Armor... turns out pretty nice I think. Took the picture after picking up my ordered floor liners.

The front flaps installation is not easy for the inserts are a bit too big to fit the hole so it took me while sanding all 4 of them until I can force it in. The rest are spot on. My unit is Durango R/T.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts